Reviews for Priori Incantatem
Oh
My
GOd

Your story is extremly beautiful... I loved each and every word of it
Captain Cheese chapter 64 . 11/26
This story was brilliant. It was a hard read sometimes because right from the start we knew what the ending would be. By every lovely human moment shared by James and Lilly was so touching and worth reading.
goldievoldie chapter 64 . 11/4
Just completed reading the whole thing, and it was damn amazing, and fantastic
Shadowflame3.14 chapter 64 . 11/1
This story was quite brilliant. I still think the Gryffindor girls were a bit too helpless at Hogwarts, but aside from a few nitpicky things, the time post-Hogwarts was beautifully organized and written. Your writing did improve throughout. It followed canon very well through the 5th book. I really liked how you portrayed Peter. He seems like a real character who really inspires anger from the reader. You gave him a realistic reason to become a traitor. Snape was also good, given you did not know about his friendship with Lily. The progression of the war was readily believable. All in all you really have a realistic portrayal of their lives after Hogwarts. Not sure if you'll ever read this review, but thank you.
James' Girl chapter 64 . 10/26
Lemme just begin by saying that this is the most factually correct, gut wrenchin, heart warming James and Lily fanfic I've ever read. When i started, I thought PI, like other J/L fanfics, would focus only on their Hogwarts years and thus was pleasantly surprised when Marauders nd Lily graduated halfway through the story. I loved how you made the prophecy come alive with both James and Lily's and Alice and Frank's 3 encounters with Voldypoo. And tiny little details like both Remus and Sirus not trusting each other in '81...it was brilliant. I started crying somewhere towards the second last chapter. It has always haunted me how Lily and James had so little time together. Their death was the worst, in my opinion. I was hoping the story would deviate from the cannon when the love angle between Lily and Snape wasn't shown but...hard luck :(

This is the best fanfic which succintly weaves the story of what may have happened in the lives of James and Lily after Hogwarts and before the Halloween night of '81. I couldn't stop myself from leaving a review, which is a first. Simply brilliant! :)
Shadowflame3.14 chapter 9 . 10/19
sorry, accidentally hit post review too soon. The setup fit the ambush was good, but I feel the ambush itself was lacking. The firms were completely helpless. They should have put up some fight. Then when James got there, he single handedly took the upper hand against everyone else. Bit of a stretch. I don't know if you still pay any attention to fanfiction, but not a bad story so far.
Shadowflame3.14 chapter 9 . 10/19
Honesty this story isn't what I expected from having do many favorites. It's not bad, but the scenes and characters don't seen to come to life as much as in some of the other popular fics. I think the setup of the ambush jn this chapter was good f
Anon chapter 64 . 10/7
Fantastic story! Your character and story development was incredible and I loved reading this.
Meowplacebo chapter 1 . 9/22
Literally could not put this down! My partner now feels neglected but it was so worth it :)
Teddy2104 chapter 64 . 8/19
It's midnight and my eyes are half closed but I'm so glad I finished this. It's probably the best fic I've ever read in this fandom. You made me wanna hit Peter with a bus, hug poor Remus when Kathleen died, and laugh at the wonderful pranks that Sirius and James cooked up in the time at Hogwarts. And Snape. I don't even know where to start off. You made me sympathise love and hate a character I generally dislike. Amazing amazing story
antigone.in.wonderland chapter 4 . 8/14
Thathe part about the giant squid was just like Han and Leia in ESB "I'd just as soon kiss a wookie"
Marianna Potter chapter 24 . 8/3
I am seriously in love. I can't believe I have found this almost 14 years after it was originally written, but in light of the Cursed Child catastrophe this gives me so much happiness. I haven't felt so transported back into the Harry Potter universe then while reading your amazing story. Thank you a million times for making the biggest Potterhead the happiest girl in the world!
maripaz6 chapter 64 . 6/23
WOW. I loved this story, especially because it showed all of James and Lily's love for each other and for Harry. Also, it didn't fall into the hate-love cycle where Lily seems like a completely hormonal, hopeless teenager. Thank you! All the characters were amazing (and I think James was my favorite xD). Amazing story, good job!
harrypotter715 chapter 63 . 6/16
don't wanna think lily and james are about to die:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
harrypotter715 chapter 64 . 6/16
this was by far the best fan fiction I've ever read. It
made me laugh. I admit I cried in the last chapter. I love it . Harry potter is forever
4,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »