Reviews for Priori Incantatem
WeasleyPotterGranger chapter 64 . 7/15
Hi, i just wanted to let you know that you should be very proud of this fic, it is one of the best i have ever read. the characterisation and story line is perfect.
thanks for the great read
HermioneJackson chapter 9 . 6/19
I have the opinion that you portrayed Lily to be unable to put a fight and actually made her a 'damsel in distress . Maybe showing her capable of defending herself would have been better. The same goes for her friends. Other than that, everything is great! Keep it up!
Anna chapter 6 . 6/18
LOVE IT!
iAgyeya chapter 64 . 5/31
This was gut wrenching.
I was praying you eould become extra creative n kill off Peter, preferably by Voldemort after Lily busted his secret. This was a wonderful story. Please do write more, especially Peter getting hit by a bus. This fic has propelled me into finding a new story with filters like "Peter" "Grief" "Tragedy" "AU"
If you really want to have Peter get hit by a bus then maybe you could write a James and Lily live fanfic where peter is hit by a bus.
Wow.

I wasn’t expecting it to hurt this much. Your story gave me a new appreciation of the events leading up to Harry’s life, and maybe I should be mad because my heart is on the floor in pieces and it’s all your fault. However, I’m thanking you instead because you took the time to put something truly awesome out there. Thank you so much!
Keisharaine chapter 21 . 4/15
Intents and puposes* not intensive purposes...sorry don’t mean to be anal. Really enjoying the story so far. Practically half way through already, and I just started yesterday.
i dont think i like lily's characterization in this chapter
crimson.and.gold chapter 20 . 1/21
This is truly epic! I think I've read this before, around 7 or 8 years ago. This is just so, so bloody brilliant that I couldn't stop reading right now. Cheers to the author, you're a godsend!
potterhead-panther chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
So far so good but you realize an ellipsis has three periods and not just one, right? I’m sorry, that is just my Type A OCD personality kicking in, and I’m a sucker for all things grammar. Great story, though, for what I’ve read.
irispressions chapter 22 . 11/6/2017
I started geeking out at the end. I ship them so hard.
ghost boy 952 chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Ok like your story but wasn't slughorn the options teacher when James and Lily were in school
yabookprincess chapter 64 . 8/25/2017
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I'M SORRY BUT I HATE YOU UGHHH
lisou31 chapter 64 . 8/20/2017
J'ai bien aimé ton histoire.
Thing Two chapter 64 . 8/11/2017
I just finished reading this story from the first time and I have to admit, it's been hard reading the last few chapters knowing how it ends. But you have done an incredible job. Truly. I love the decision you made to skip the battle and go straight to an epilogue. James and Lily are so well done and you definitely nailed a lot of Snape without having the background. There's such a great balance of humor, sweetness, and sadness in this story. I'm ugly crying, but every bit of this story has been worth it. I hope to see that you've written other stories or that one day I'll stumble across something you wrote in the bookstore. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
4,695 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »