Reviews for Priori Incantatem
That was bloody brilliant.
534667lc chapter 64 . 5/13
Such a sad ending T.T thanks for updating!
PalomaFerzalo chapter 64 . 5/9
Hi! I decided reliving my custom of reading fanfictions with your story. I must congratulate you since you can see your progress as a writer throught the chapters. I wanted to cry at the end!
lemon-rind chapter 64 . 5/8
Thank you. Good job with this.
Stephanie97VD chapter 64 . 5/1
This is hands down the best fanfic I have ever read about the story prior to the HP books. I loved how you depicted the relationship between James and Lily, Alice and Frank, Remus and Kathleen and of course the Marauders. It was so interesting to read from Peter's POV and how exactly he dealt with his double life, something that I was definitely interested in from the books. I also loved how you ended it. I love how you didn't show what happened that night James and Lily died, but rather showed the aftermath of everyone. Truly a fantastically written story, well done.
Somya chapter 64 . 5/1
I cant even put intô words how much i loved this fanfic. Its one of the best ones i've read so far. It contained a very good plotline that had many elements other than how James and Lily got together. It was written realistically especially the scenes that clearly depicted the ongoing war. Most importantly it contained minimum smut. GOOD JOB. BTW YOU LEFT ME SOBBING AT THE END. SOBS. INTERNAL SOBBING. DYING.
That was really good, I thought the characters were pretty spot on, it's a bit inaccurate but that's not your fault and I didn't really mind. I also hated you story because you made me love the characters then you followed cannon and killed them. So that means it was extremely well done even if I hated what had to happen.
Hp35413531 chapter 1 . 4/14
Long and boring and stupid
Long and boring
It's James, isn't it?
Whoopsie! Didn't think this one through, Lily-flower, did you? I pity you deeply.
Mrsjamespotter chapter 48 . 4/4
I love your fanfiction so much I always thought hinny was my otp but due to your amazing novel I know for sure that Jily is
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 3/28
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk! This is the greatest thing ever! I love it!
You did your pregnancy research really well. First story I've read where Lily was early and Alice was late. Usually they're just due on the day the baby is born. So thank you for getting this right. And your characterization of Peter is perfect. His actions in this chapter were just the right mix of friend and spy. Very well done. And Sirius constantly being asked if he was the father was priceless.
engineerwenlock chapter 9 . 3/3
I love how Lily puts James in his place and tells him off for revenge. very good chapter in a so far excellent story
4,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »