Reviews for Priori Incantatem
Please fix it so it fits with HBP and DH, just the first scene on the train w/ Lily and Snape would be amazing
crazyfangirl717 chapter 56 . 2/2
ahhhhhhhhh harry imagining james and lilys death so sad die peter why you were their best friend you betrayed them
aannikaa chapter 64 . 2/1
I read this story in its entirety a few months ago, but am only now getting around to reviewing it. I know you probably don't check this anymore, so this is more directed towards potential readers, but I just have to say this is the best Jily fic I've read to date. It was realistic, well though-out, and tugged on my heart in the best/worst way. There is humor mixed with tragedy, and it really gives life to these characters. Thank you for this, it's absolutely superb.
crazyfangirl717 chapter 50 . 2/1
yay *squeals in delight*
rolygarcor chapter 64 . 1/27
wow. just wow. this is the best james and lily fan fic i have ever read. hell it might be the best fanfic i have ever read period. im so sad it ended. im so sad it ended the way it did, altough ofcourse it was coming. congratulations your story was truly amazing.
MarauderHarryPotter chapter 2 . 1/12
Brilliant story so far! Love the way you portray Lily and James. You deserve an award for this (unless you really do have one already)
Flying Through Clouds chapter 64 . 1/7
This was truly an amazing story. One of my favorite HP stories, if not the best. Keep writing- your really great at it.
awynn22 chapter 39 . 1/1
This says it is rated T! This is NOT T! Please fix the rating on this!
awynn22 chapter 30 . 1/1
You are so good, sometimes I forget its you writing and think its JK Rowling!
awynn22 chapter 18 . 1/1
YAY! I love quidditch!
awynn22 chapter 14 . 1/1
Love this book!
awynn22 chapter 13 . 1/1
I love this book! I am sooo hooked!
awynn22 chapter 12 . 1/1