Reviews for Priori Incantatem
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 3/28
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk! This is the greatest thing ever! I love it!
You did your pregnancy research really well. First story I've read where Lily was early and Alice was late. Usually they're just due on the day the baby is born. So thank you for getting this right. And your characterization of Peter is perfect. His actions in this chapter were just the right mix of friend and spy. Very well done. And Sirius constantly being asked if he was the father was priceless.
engineerwenlock chapter 9 . 3/3
I love how Lily puts James in his place and tells him off for revenge. very good chapter in a so far excellent story
I am in awe of your writing! You have made me laugh out so loud that my sister thought I'd become insane, and also made me cry like a baby! I loved PI and I really can't think of anything else to say...
wendell chapter 64 . 2/22
It always breaks my heart...even though I know what's coming. Good job bringing this story to life.
harrypotterfan10 chapter 64 . 2/17
THE MOST AMAZING STORY IV EVER READ! CHEERS! :) :) :) :d :d :d THUMBS UP!
Guest chapter 64 . 12/2/2014
As chapter 64 ended there were tears in my eyes. Thank you for this story and I hope you know how much I adore it. Thanks a million!
Noorah
capuza chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
AWWWWWWW WOW OMG OMG OMG LILY AND JAMES ARE PERFECT :') THAT PART WHEN LILY KISSED JAMES INFRONT OF EVERYBODY WOW PERFECTION
Guest chapter 57 . 11/7/2014
"James looks like he's lost ten years of his life."
Why!?
MockingJayBurning chapter 64 . 10/25/2014
Wow! Captivating and interesting, this fiction set up a world inside my head. *****
CupCakeyyy chapter 64 . 10/16/2014
Damn you! I can't stop crying!
I love your story!
CupCakeyyy chapter 61 . 10/16/2014
Aww, Harry is so f*ing ADORABLE! Uh-Oh!
Guest chapter 64 . 9/26/2014
I just finished reading this and to be honest, I am extremely depressed. I knew, after only a couple chapters, that you are an extremely talented writer and that this was going to be an exceptional tale. I was not overly happy with Snape's story, hoping a little more for his background of being best friends with Lily as children to be a part of the story. However, it was very well done and I bawled at the end. I fell in love with the characters and the storyline and I even had to wait a day before I could read the last chapter because I didn't want Lily and James to die, Sirius to be betrayed and everyone to mourn over stupid Peter. How sad is it that I have become best friends with fictional characters? But now I feel as if I have lost several close friends and I will be mourning for a few days before I can bring about the courage to read JKR's Harry Potter series for what must be the 20th time. It will definitely be with a new perspective, thanks to you.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2014
This story is amazing! I really love it. I love how when you write about the Slytherins, your style changes, it almost feels smoother or slower. The Gryffindor style is more upbeat and faster. That's how I read it anyway. Xx
FirePhoenix86 chapter 64 . 9/1/2014
(My computer logged me out and I can't remember my password right now, but I left a signed review a few days ago.)

I really enjoyed this story. There were a few things off that bothered me. Mainly that Fabian and Gideon Prewett were Molly Weasley's brothers, not Alice's. And the full moon technically only lasts one day. A werewolf is ill/weak for a couple days before and after, but the actual transformation only lasts one night. At least that's how I've always seen it go.

I usually don't read Marauder Era fics anymore because they all tend to blend into each other after a while. But I'm writing a fic that has James and Lily alive in it, Post-DH, and a reader of mine suggested I read yours since it was her favorite J/L story.

I really did enjoy this story. I think you did great justice to Peter's true character. Most people write him as being sketchy as heck or just a complete moronic buffoon. He had to have some skill in being able to manipulate the entire Order, Dumbledore, AND the Marauders. The trick where he turned Sirius and Remus against each other was expertly done. I also like that you kept James and Lily to be humans and not love obsessed twats like some stories I've read. People argue, and they were described as similar to Ron and Hermione in the way that they argued like an old married couple. I also really, really liked seeing the Post-Hogwarts years they had. They really seemed to develop as characters during those years.

Overall, a very well written story. :)
4,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »