Reviews for Priori Incantatem
yabookprincess chapter 64 . 8/25
I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I'M SORRY BUT I HATE YOU UGHHH
lisou31 chapter 64 . 8/20
J'ai bien aimé ton histoire.
Thing Two chapter 64 . 8/11
I just finished reading this story from the first time and I have to admit, it's been hard reading the last few chapters knowing how it ends. But you have done an incredible job. Truly. I love the decision you made to skip the battle and go straight to an epilogue. James and Lily are so well done and you definitely nailed a lot of Snape without having the background. There's such a great balance of humor, sweetness, and sadness in this story. I'm ugly crying, but every bit of this story has been worth it. I hope to see that you've written other stories or that one day I'll stumble across something you wrote in the bookstore. Thank you so much for sharing this story.
James' Girl chapter 64 . 7/9
I just read the story for the third time, cried a river for the third time nd am leaving another review just for the hell of it coz this story shatters me in unimaginable ways...

Thank you for writing it.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 29 . 6/29
It's really quite odd reading Snape-Lily interactions written before Deathly Hollows was published.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 6/28
I have to agree with Sirius that yeah, it was kind of ridiculous for Dumbledore not to punish Snape. This also makes a good excuse for Sirius to go above and beyond normal recklessness.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 9 . 6/28
That was an elegant way of getting the Marauders out of the picture by making their misdeeds come back to haunt them.
I think you meant for Snape to cast Petrificus Totalus, not Stupefy (which knocks someone unconscious. It is the Stunner after all.) Unless you're saying he deliberately cast it weak or something.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 6/28
I'm always worried starting James/Lily stories that they're going to be more boring same-old-same-old, but you seem to be avoiding that. For one thing, your writing is loads better than some other stories I've seen. You also had the Evanses react kindly and intelligently to Petunia and Vernon, and you had James start by trying to improve himself. (Too many stories have James start as an arrogant toerag and just sort of fall into being a better person.)
Lena chapter 64 . 6/8
Thank you.
I rarely, well let's be honest, I never read Harry Potter fanfictions because I don't want the magic to be ruined. But I was desperatly looking for a great Lily and James story and found it here. It was very easy to picture them the way you made them come to life. I might not agree with the way Snape was portrayed but that is just a personal aversion of him as a character. So I just wanted to say good job and great story.
Omg the best fan fic ever I read others but now they seem lame. Perfect romance and adventure balance
WOW GREAT
OMG WOW GREAT
HMMM chapter 8 . 5/15
HI,
I LOVE THIS BOOK KEEP DOING THIS!
thessalonians chapter 64 . 5/8
Okay so I started reading this a few HOURS ago. Yes, it only took me HOURS to read this because I was absolutely in love with how you portrayed the characters; everything was absolutely perfect. This is probably one of my favorite James x Lily fanfictions. Well done, mate!
Shadowslayer5 chapter 64 . 2/25