Reviews for On My Own
skrewtkeeper chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Is this all? I mean, it's beautiful if it ends here, so angsty. Just what I wanted and what I was looking for; thanks for posting. I do wish you had more, however, solely for the purpose of reading your writing. It's just so... relaxed and even. It's not at all clenched and contained as my writing often sounds. :D I love how you somehow spun the imagery in there... It was almost like listening to a song while I was reading, or reading poetry in-between the lines. Well, finished or not, this is a wonderful excuse for a favorite. :D

~Skrewtkeeper
Missing Linka chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
That was really kinda disturbing ... but I liked it ... I would really recommend a sequel! PLEASE?

THX

God bless you!

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow, that was really dark ... But I believe that she would do everything for him ... just like in the last battle where she helped Harry when he told her about acting on Dumbledore's orders ...

I've often thought about her role in the war and about her having a horrible past ... like having been married to a horrible man and therefore becoming addicted to alcohol or something like that ... but I've never thought about such a thing ...
Stargatecrazy chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Arg. I added this to story alert, not being able to wait for the next chapter, before I realised this fic was complete! There has to be more.

Any way, I still liked these two chapters

SGC
PiER chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Stunned.

Speechless.

Marvelous!

PiER
MQ1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I know this is quite an old fic but I just came across it and had to congratulate you on a fabulous piece of writing. Really, truly excellent!
Alesia G chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
I have always wanted you to do a third chapter to this. I have read it a bunch of times and enjoy it. Interesting take on what Minerva might have done during the war.
la chiede il tuo cor chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Wait... Monty? As in, Montparnasse?
la chiede il tuo cor chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Man! This is Very Les Mis as well as very HP. You should write more stuff in this grain...
stoneygem chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
I said it before and i say it again: this has to be the saddest piece I ever read...and one of the best for sure. Awesome, absolutely awesome.

Is there more coming?
petriebird18 chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
wow, that was just...wow! Is that the end or is there more? (please let there be more!)
uber grasshopper chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
::sigh:: this story is AMAZING! no really - it is. ) I can't even think of what to say about it besides I LOVE IT! ) I love ur writing style. )

Keep it comin!
mascaret chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Beautiful. I an not wait for the companion piece.
uber grasshopper chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
GAH! I had TEARS! there were TEARS welling up in my eyeballs and that NEVER happens!

::sniff:: this was a BRILLIANT piece of work.

Keep it comin!
petriebird18 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
wow, that was good! I can't wait to read the next part (is it going to be Albus' POV?)