Reviews for A Fortuitous Blunder
UGHHH this is so good! I wish that the story was continued though :(
JessM21 chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
Hi! I just stumbled here and loved the story. Though I'm not sure you're still around writing, is there ANY chance to have this finished? It's veeery cute and they're quite in character, which makes it seem so real.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
This is good I can't wait to find out what will happen next
FireHanyou15 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Great chapter only the line is
" Somehow without my realizing it having Kagome near felt so natural" or something along that line, I didn't get much sleep
-Always,
FireHanyou14-
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Seriously it's gonna be 10 years. 10 fucking years. This isn't fucking Azkaban. I'm not fucking Sirius Black. Do you plan on updating in 2 years and make it some fucking joke? Update the damn story before I die. Please.
InuxKag chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER
MasterFinland chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Please hurry w/ the next chapter! I luv this story!
Hina-chan chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
I like that chapter alot and I love, yes I really love the whole story. I can't wait for te next chapter *_*

Greetings

Hina-chan
Kimmiko T chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I love this story!

And if it's not too much trouble...could you possibly continue the story? Please.

Thanx!
Nekoi Hiokans chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I would like to point out that with Inuyasha and Kagome, it's never what it looks like...**shakes head at them**
Inufan chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
I really love this story!

I'm no big fan of lovestories, but this one is great!

Please update this one, i think many reader would be very thankful!
SilverStella chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
KAWAII!
Ami-chan chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
Seriously, i'm waiting for the next chap. it's so good! someone who is a member here get her email and email her so she know how muck people can read this. i would do this but i don't have a user here and i can't b/c it won't let me. someone please!
Ami-chan chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
i love it! i'm on chap 11 can you finish the story it's getting good thnx :)
Mimiko chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
You know, it occurred to me that there's a good chance you could die of old age and will outlive you.

And you would STILL be getting reviews asking you to update this story.

I laugh at your future.