Reviews for A Fortuitous Blunder
FireHanyou14 chapter 6 . 3/11
Great chapter only the line is
" Somehow without my realizing it having Kagome near felt so natural" or something along that line, I didn't get much sleep
-Always,
FireHanyou14-
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Seriously it's gonna be 10 years. 10 fucking years. This isn't fucking Azkaban. I'm not fucking Sirius Black. Do you plan on updating in 2 years and make it some fucking joke? Update the damn story before I die. Please.
InuxKag chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER
MasterFinland chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Please hurry w/ the next chapter! I luv this story!
Hina-chan chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
I like that chapter alot and I love, yes I really love the whole story. I can't wait for te next chapter *_*

Greetings

Hina-chan
Kimmiko T chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
I love this story!

And if it's not too much trouble...could you possibly continue the story? Please.

Thanx!
Nekoi Hiokans chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I would like to point out that with Inuyasha and Kagome, it's never what it looks like...**shakes head at them**
Inufan chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
I really love this story!

I'm no big fan of lovestories, but this one is great!

Please update this one, i think many reader would be very thankful!
SilverStella chapter 11 . 5/22/2010
KAWAII!
Ami-chan chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
Seriously, i'm waiting for the next chap. it's so good! someone who is a member here get her email and email her so she know how muck people can read this. i would do this but i don't have a user here and i can't b/c it won't let me. someone please!
Ami-chan chapter 11 . 12/29/2009
i love it! i'm on chap 11 can you finish the story it's getting good thnx :)
Mimiko chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
You know, it occurred to me that there's a good chance you could die of old age and will outlive you.

And you would STILL be getting reviews asking you to update this story.

I laugh at your future.
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
I love this story so far its realy cute!

*Nina-chan*
CRITIQUE chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
HEY...YOU REALLY NEED 2 FINISH DIS...I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE AT FANFICTION...(BASICALLY EVERYONE)...AND THIS IS A GOOD STORY...CAN SOMEONE SAY FANFICTION AWARD! YEAH, SO I AM BEING DEAD SERIOUS, FINISH THIS STORY, AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT IT. YOU'RE A GOOD WRITER!
NeverEndingStory101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i love this story. it seems that it been a long time that u have updated yet.i hope u finished this story sooner than later. you are very well in charactor. please a least complete ur story!