Reviews for I Am The Borg
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Well done, you really captured the Borg Queen's character in this, she's always full of malice and greed, which you conveyed well in this.

I found a bit of egotism in her character in this, which I totally agree with. The Borg consider themselves to be perfect and thus superior to any other race. They think that because of that they have no reason to lose confidence.

Unless they run into a ship known as the Enterprise that is... or Voyager ;)

Nice job,

CP7
DaisyIsATroublemakerThisSeason chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
a great story. Very good.
Quillian chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Ah, awesome fic! The first Star Trek fanfic I've ever read, based on the only Star Trek movie I've ever seen. Absolutely brilliant! :D
Joshua chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This is exellent... the Queen's psychology and voice is reflected quite well. gave me chills. perfect, cybernetic chills.
Fanboy1069 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Wow! Beautiful!
duochang97 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Yay! The Borg rule! (At least on tv, I like my individuality too much for me to like them if they were real.) I liked it. You should write more stories like that one. It was fun! Ja!
linweseregeon chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Very interesting
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This is very nice writing. The style suits the Borg Queen well, and using her POV in third person is perfect. Good work!
VMorticia chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
O ... me likey. It's not the sort of story I can actually say "I liked that bit" or "that line was good", though ... it's the whole feel you get by the way it's written ... it is in character for the Borg, and that in itself in an achievement to write well. Bravo.

Like I said - me likey.