Reviews for Who Needs Therapy?
Luc Star chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
hahahahahha.. hahahahaha.
Agent Michael chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Holy cow! A fanfic written with my favorite and little known Joe character, Psyche Out!

This story really got me nostalgic for my younger days. The characters were all very believable and you really made them real given the silly situation.

Great job with this through the whole thing. I highly reccomend this to any Gi-Joe fan nostalgic for the old days.

5/5 stars!
Tamachan chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
So! As last I Know where came the way do really hate Beachhead?He suffered the most humiliation from you.(But I don't mine at all.)
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Funny fic.I had fun reading .
Cory Holmes chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Heheheheheheh.
Nothing else comes to mind about how to describe this story. Had me giggling the whole time. However, there were a few small grammatical errors to work on, specifically commas after the word "Yeah" in a spoken line.
But it's still very, very funny. 8/10
ChoasTheory89 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
YES! The origin of Sgt. Snuffles! I'm so happy!
Leslie chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Oh, god I LMAO that was a great story. I wouldn't mind seeing more like this one. Again great job keep it up. :-)
Angelus Rocks chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
LOL!

Loved how they 'took care' of their teddy bears... :)
Cygna Vamp chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
ah, the origins of Sgt Snuffles! BTW, my GI Joe fanfic is now complete.
soulfulbee chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
you must contiune this story most likely . please contiune hehe.
Snuffles Fan chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
This was great, I just couldn't stop laughing. It makes sense that Beach Head would get his bear in some therapy class. He definatly needs it. If you could, please do a Bazooka fic, I don't think I've ever read one based on him. Thanks.
Reese chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
too funny
NikiJ chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
ROTFLMAO! :)
Kenryo81 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Awesome! LMAO! and the origin of everyones favorite bear in uniform!...Encore, encore!
Wizard1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Oh my God.

It's all Psyche's fault! It's all Psyche's fault!

Psyche-Out: Don't remind me!

No, maybe 'fault's' not the right word. After all, Sgt. Snuffles is the sanest Joe of them all.

Beach Head: Amen! I'd be just as sane, but I have stress from dealing with all these *LUNATICS*, so I fly off the handle a bit.

Me (To myself): A *bit*?

"Shipwreck's beyond help." Truer words were never spoken, Red Witch!

Shipwreck: HEY!

Althea: He's got a point, Dad.

I love these one-shots! Are we gonna get one about the birth of the triplets sometime?
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »