Reviews for The Wufei Wonder
Aselin chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Wufei with an afro. I did not see that one coming.

Dr. J cruising for chicks... O.O

Trowa elf! *squee*
fangirl712 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
BWAHAHAH! OMG all 5 are great! However, one thing: I just thought of something that would have been hilarious while Wufei was flipping burgers...*scoots utensil under hamburger* "Hm...what a strange flip this spatula has..." as opposed to his "What a strange flap that bird has." LOL, well, like I said, funny stuff!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I can't take it anymore! M-mph-muahahahahahahahahaha!
Moonraven chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
*Wheezes* OMG. It took me a whole minute to stop laughing at his hair!

And you nearly lost me at 'wax on...wax off...' I had to literally pick myself off the floor. *snorts*

Ranma! OMG *dies laughing* P-Trowa!
Internet chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I loved it. It offers a truly humorous (And factual) look into the life of the second most reclusive pilot.
Taylor Mercury chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Wufei, does indeed, kick arse. Haha, I recognized that fast food scene, you showed me yesterday some of that! hahaha. so amusing. I love the little scenes inbetween your writing. ah. Wufei . . . if I wasn't a rabid Quatre & Trowa fanperson, Wufei would have stolen my heart . . . *sigh*
Deity of Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
*dies from laughter again*

The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.

* And a Time for every Purpose under Heaven *
Xandranda chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
brillient. i've been waiting for this one. thanks. i'll go read other things now

bye bye! read mine if you have time, i'd like to have your thoughts!

Xandranda
Ghost Whisper chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
*falls out of chair in hysterical giggles* OMG! These essays have to be the funniest things I've ever read on - seriously! *pictures Wufei with afro and falls out of chair again* So great! _

-Ghost Whisper
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Hilarious! (you had me with the first line!)

I'm a fan of Wufei and I couldn't resist reading. A refidgerator? Too true! And the thing about picking sides...oh yeah.

Now I gotta read the others. Keep up the funny fics!
LadyBlueEyesWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
heheh ...can't speak lol currently rolling on the floor laughing! ;)
Relwarc chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
That amused me.

I liked the the Santa thing. And the hair. I liked it all. Yes, that works . . .
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
- Whew! Out of breath! - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg. the P-Trowa thing. omg. cannot stop laughing. must breathe. must not disturb roommate. omg. wufei the frigefrator. omg. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

love and kisses. you know I loved it.