Reviews for You'll See
sakura vampire-san chapter 4 . 6/28
please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Can't wait to read more! Please try to update soon. This story is freaking awesome!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Brillant, absolutely brillant.
Armastama chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Amazing.

One of my favorite tragedy's. Second only to "The Bitter End" by Zen.

Added To Favorite Stories List (X) Added To Favorite Stories List
gersquin065 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
¿...?
Morath Isil Durunya chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Wow, just... wow. This is a really interesting story. I wish that you would update it, it really is well done. Very... creative.

-Morath
Novocain chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
I really enjoy this story. It's so heart-breaking! Please update it. ;)
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
This is agonizing! I read this and found it to be a very well written and moving fic. I checked you homepage and found one more chapter not here. And the agonizing part is i also found the titles for TEN more chapters! There's a plan, a goal, and yet it reamins unfinished and apparently abandoned. Oh, the agony!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is a very very intersting you going to update it?
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
WOW WOW WOW! I REALLY LOVE THIS! This has to be the best story I have read in a long time. I was looking for a 'torture Ranma' story, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would find one that would satisfiy me as well as this one has. I await the next chapter eagerly. I hope that you update soon!
chayse chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
This is very good work. Some of the best i have ever seen. I do not cry much but this one really got me going.
liolo chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
hey. i dont usually read ranma 1/2 fics, but i saw yours on a favorites section of an author and the summery sounded interesting. Now, I read your fic and let me say, this is one of the best fics i've read so far. You've portrayed ranma perfectly and i can feel his pain at each of his deaths. its a perfect angst fic. It'd be a shame if you dont continue it. Please update. *puppy eyes* Please? You've got me hooked. Badly. thanks for the fic so far,

liolo
Ghostdraconi chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I really wish you would continue this one. It's one of the most unique peices of fiction I've come across,it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Constructor chapter 4 . 2/8/2005