Reviews for You'll See
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Brillant, absolutely brillant.
Armastama chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
Amazing.

One of my favorite tragedy's. Second only to "The Bitter End" by Zen.

Added To Favorite Stories List (X) Added To Favorite Stories List
gersquin065 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
¿...?
Morath Isil Durunya chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Wow, just... wow. This is a really interesting story. I wish that you would update it, it really is well done. Very... creative.

-Morath
Novocain chapter 4 . 4/22/2006
I really enjoy this story. It's so heart-breaking! Please update it. ;)
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
This is agonizing! I read this and found it to be a very well written and moving fic. I checked you homepage and found one more chapter not here. And the agonizing part is i also found the titles for TEN more chapters! There's a plan, a goal, and yet it reamins unfinished and apparently abandoned. Oh, the agony!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is a very very intersting you going to update it?
Crysania Fay chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
WOW WOW WOW! I REALLY LOVE THIS! This has to be the best story I have read in a long time. I was looking for a 'torture Ranma' story, but never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would find one that would satisfiy me as well as this one has. I await the next chapter eagerly. I hope that you update soon!
chayse chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
This is very good work. Some of the best i have ever seen. I do not cry much but this one really got me going.
liolo chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
hey. i dont usually read ranma 1/2 fics, but i saw yours on a favorites section of an author and the summery sounded interesting. Now, I read your fic and let me say, this is one of the best fics i've read so far. You've portrayed ranma perfectly and i can feel his pain at each of his deaths. its a perfect angst fic. It'd be a shame if you dont continue it. Please update. *puppy eyes* Please? You've got me hooked. Badly. thanks for the fic so far,

liolo
Ghostdraconi chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
I really wish you would continue this one. It's one of the most unique peices of fiction I've come across,it would be a shame to leave it unfinished.
Constructor chapter 4 . 2/8/2005
nice fic.
mynamebejane chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Fabulously tragic.
LeBibish chapter 4 . 10/9/2004
I stumbled on this story a long time ago on a completely different website. And I loved it. It was original, well-written, intriguing, and full of so many interesting possibilities. I was ecstatic to find it again on FFN, and to in rereading it I was reminded of how much throughly enjoyable this story is. Sadly, it looks like it is also dead. I hope that's not the case because I know a number of people would love to see it continued. But if it is dead, I'd still like to express my admiration of the story and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Arekanderu chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
This was a truly tragic nearly made are a very talented i see that this fanfic looks dead i hope you update it