Reviews for World o' Perpetual Wednesday, World wo Superman
Mister D8a chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Loved this one, but I have one quibble. You need to write up something regarding Lex Luthor and his confrontation with Clark Kent.
Ligia Elena chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I'm on my sister's computer, and it won't let me sign in, but it's me, continuing my reading of your BtVS/Smallville crossovers! And I really enjoyed this one. I loved Lex and Alexander. I was assuming Lex was meant to be the Smallville character, but he lacked that vulnerability - time and being evil has changed him, I guess! But it did make it seem like Alexander was almost a split-off from him. Lex lost that part of himself, and Alexander was it, in its purest form. Like the two Lexes episode, but better because SV's writers ... feh. *is bitter*

On the Buffy side of things, Buffy's life had become so bleak, I'm glad the story ended with the potential for some happiness. You had me in suspense through the final scene about Dawn, and it worked really well how we didn't find out until the last line whether she made it through.

Oh, and dorky Clark peeking through the Superman image was funny!
The Die Hard chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
Oh, now those last few lines would have made ANY Luthor stumble! Hah! Fantastic piece of wit. As great as the rest of the story was, I have to say that was the high point. Now you can either pat yourself on the back for having planned it, or glower because it was a total toss-off (and here I am saying that it was better than all the rest of your obviously well-planned and carefully-thought-out plotting). A wimpy Alexander, who'd'a thunk it. Probably Rosenbaum is at least partly to blame for that. Of course, years ago, it was a falling-down-hilarious joke that a vampire killer could be named "Buffy," too... Anyway, that was one of the best and most intricate cross-dimensional stories ever, Niven included, and it came close enough to happily-ever-after to give all fans warm fuzzies. (And Clark will never even know.) Thanks!
cpg chapter 2 . 8/3/2004
Hmm... I thought I reviewed this the last time I read it, but apparently not.

Brilliant! As always, I greatly enjoy your take on Lex (Lexes?), and your storytelling is as sharp as ever.

Bravo!
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
This is half evil, half brilliant, and so clearly not finished. More please for sure. Great stuff. RG. PS - got to love multiple Lexes.
AngusH chapter 2 . 11/23/2003
I really like this story. I've always enjoyed reading this kind of parallel universe story. It is a very interesting take on what might have been.

I like the way that you've written the characters too. Lex in his various incarnations and Dawn talking to herself are great.

Dawn is funny as well :-)

Jedi Buttercup chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Oh, this was beautiful. The story could have remained on its own, but was much stronger with this followup, and I adore your dialogue, especially as follows:

"But - why are you here? Did something go horribly wrong?"

"Well, *yeah*," Dawn told her other self.

"It's a time-machine, Clark. It's not like you're in any hurry."

That got a laugh, and she knew she'd won.

"I say to the night: 'Pass more slowly', and the dawn will come to dispel the night," Alexander quoted absently.

Buffy was looking past him, over his shoulder into the pit of the destroyed school. "Good call," she said, grinning, and waved.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Really cool story. You cannot end it there. Rebel loved that, especially the two Lexes (Who wouldn't?). Excellent stuff. More please. RG.
Jedi Buttercup chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
*big grin* Not only is this a tale of intersecting AU's, it's also an AU of an AU you've already written in - the one in which Dawn was asked out by Clark (which, by the way, I'd enjoy seeing more of).

I felt so sorry for Alexander, and for this Buffy; I hope his plan works out. And I'm extremely curious how the two Lexes and the Clarks of their respective worlds are going to get along after this revelation. Always leave the readers wanting more, hmm? Good job.
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Very Very Cool. Good story. Very original. The only thing that bothers me is the paradox that the time travel causes at the end...for example, if Lex(future) shot Lex(past) before he operated the devise then Lex(future) would have ceased to exist and been unable to shoot his past self...ah, time travel gives me headaches. :-)
dhrachth chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Interesting idea you have going here. I really want to know how it all turns out.