Reviews for Road Trip
Veridissima chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You should continue this story

It's great
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hey a new fic from Linds yay... omg I have to point out the best line of the fic so far, it had me literally rolling around laughing my arse off

“It’s just I don’t want you two to ruin this trip for Chandler and Mike with your petty bickering,”

omg thats a classic babes, keep it up cos im already loving this (does that surprise you? lol)
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Great first chapter :) update soon please
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This is too funny! You have them in prefcet character too! I can't wait for more!
JenFreak chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I love it! Can't wait for more! Please post more ASAP!

Katie
jon chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
this is a good start-but don't make ross a jackass like u usually do. rnr all the way-keep going.
Cress chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Good so far, although I don't particularly like Mike at all and don't want him along on a trip with the guys, as if he was just part of the group. Still, I'm eager to see what stuff will happen on this camping trip.
greylife chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Cool story, plz write more!

luv Hannah
Jessica-Cassalyn chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
So far so good. Please continue soon. Just curious about what's going to happen to the guys on their trip.
Kelley chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
This story is so so so so so so so so so cute ! I loved that last line that Chandler said it was great . 'I wish I had the necessities to shut you all up ' great job !
Victoria Ann chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Hey, this is good so far! Continue soon )
Exintaris chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Wild Thing as a wedding march! What a GREAT idea! It would be just like Phoebe.

You mean tofu, not torfu, and chips in US are what we call crisps (but maybe you knew, and meant, that?)

Very like Ross to nurse his grievance, too.

I shall follow this one (and thanks for the review, btw).
mncali chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
this seems really promising so far! as with all your fics, it's a very creative idea and i bet it'll work out great! update asap...this and the one w/ the reunion!