Reviews for Chasing Rabbits
Iriana chapter 5 . 2/16/2006
Hey, I've beengoing through all your fics recently and just got to this one - don't know how I missed it originally. I love it so far, will you ever be continuing this?
blahblahbhla chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
Great, all chapters! Nice development of the characters!
Barb chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
Great story when are you going to do another update? I think you have kept us waiting long enough. I want to know what is going to happen with Grissom and Sara stuck in the elevator.
Grissom Fan chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
Mate...you gotta continue.
I love it so far and would like to see what happens.
luxor chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Yay! A surprise ending! I really love this story. Greg's banter ... Griss and Sara trapped in an elevator ... crazed murderer on the loose. It's all good! :-) Please hurry with more!
And Also With You chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
OOh! OOh! I'm on the edge of my seat here! You must update soon. Nothing like trapping geeks in confined spaces. Ahh...what a treat.
Barb8 chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
Great update. Please update soon. Want to know what is going to happen to the elevator and Grissom and Sara.
Moanalittlemore chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
O.. the suspense! This better hopefully lead the way to some G/S lovin.. or any kind of action.. come on, make us fellow suckers for G/S romance happy!
Moanalittlemore chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
Justintime chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
G/S romance.. yes please! That was the hottest almost-kiss scene I've ever read! And totally believeable, that's the way it would happen on the show, spontaenous. Keep writing...
Justintime chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
Sise chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
G/S banter totally adorable and reminiscent of the early Season One episodes where all was good between them and the flirting was good for the getting! Lovin' this!
Sise chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Oo-Laa-Laa chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
Ohh, don't leave us hanging, more please!
Oo-Laa-Laa chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
Ohh, don't leave us hanging, more please!