Reviews for Whelp
siriuslyhopeless chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That was good and well written, plus I very much enjoyed the banjoes! )

I've read your other fic, Ever Thankful and I'd just like to say I enjoyed that too (even if i didn't review, sorry, it's a really bad habit, i know.)

But I did notice you seem to have a thing for sleeping pirates! Not that I mind ;)

Jay
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Great one-shot. I always love sentimental PotC stories- the movie didn't have a lot of sentimentality, one element I think it sorely lacked. However, it was still great. This oneshot is enough to make up for all the emotion it lacked, not to mention the great writing and descriptions that enhance it. Keep writing!

-Rabid Angel :)
Jemi chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Well, it's not slash, but still I like. It's beatifully written. I like the picture it makes and the almost unwanted feelings of friendship Jack feels. Still, slash. Come on. Loved it.

Jemi
Catmint chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Oh, this is absolutely beautiful. Perfectly in character. Love it. *beams*
Beth chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Yay! Go Norrington! Even though he still planned to hang Jack...he gave the friends time together...Three cheers for Norrington...Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wonderful story! -
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
*shakes head* Amazing - not that I expected any less from my new favorite author on the site. I just saw the movie last week, and instantly loved the characters - your insights capture their personalities dead on. I can see it all in perfect detail, as if remembering an actual part of the movie. Effective dialogue, setting-appropriate diction (Stupid style analyses in my AP Literature class has permanently implanted that term in my brain), and all-around interesting read. My favorite line:
"He loves you... you love him - now could you get your bloody acts together and declare it with flutes, roses and banjoes or something!"
Starlit Hope chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Aw...how did I miss this one?*grin* I adore your stories...and you're still on my favorites list! - Don't you feel so special?
Steff7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
What damage? I liked that story, a little short, but otherwise absolutely wonderful.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
This was really cute! Qutie sweet. Nice characterisation and well written. Great use of emotive language and imagery! Well done!

_

DreamWeaver
floater chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*blink* that had to have been one of the best stoies that i have ever read. it was wonderfully writin and had a great storyline. insanely good job. i have to go read this j/w story you speak of now. bye
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Hey, I really enjoyed this. Nice characterization, and I like the way Jack is avoiding thinking about what will happen to him by worrying about Will. More?