Reviews for Hangs in the Sky
authorialintent chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
I'm new to , so forgive me for reviewing older stories. I've decided to stalk your archives tonight, because your last fic pleased me so *G*.

*happy sigh* You're a poet, are you not? Everything punches and bites without spaces between. Do you like Stephen Dunn?
stitcher2ficcer chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I don't, myself, see 38/83 in Saiyuki; but I can't help but enjoy reading it occasionally and seeing the other pov. This piece certainly says plenty about it-and quite succinctly. I continue to be impressed by your mastery of the English language and excellent use of imagery!
KK-LU chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Nightfall-sama, since you didn't disclose your email address, i have to do it here...

(clearing throat, blushing) May i have your permission to translate your stories into Chinese and share them with other Chinese Saiyuki fans? You won't let your little Chinese fangirl down, right? If you decide otherwise, please still reply me at my email, just to let me have a chance to persuade you, OK?
crankyhermit chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Cute and sweet, in a very Sanzo way. ;-)
Karcy chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Tsk. I'm a 3&9 fan, and yet my favourite fanfics are mainly 38. I like this. Imageries are found aplenty in canon, but this is a fresh perspective on an old image used and re-used many times.

You have a marvelous gift with words. Don't listen to other reviewers telling you it should be longer...but you'd know that well. I'll keep you on my watchlist.
sf chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
(Am I the only one who didn't know that a drabble was 100 words? _)

Many many thanks for this piece. I never realized that so much meaning can be packed into so few words. "Two-faced Three-eyes"... when the significance hit me, I just sat back and went : "Wow."

You realize, of course, that the fact that you're a 38 author (even if it's only a once off) puts the final nail in your coffin, and that I'm going to hound you relentlessly for fic henceforth?