Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: The African Star
vintena chapter 32 . 5/18/2006
I just want to add my "review" to your rather large collection. I can only echo what so many others have already said, excellent plot, well written, characters who stay 'in character' throughout the story. You have obviously done your homework in researching the details, and I just want to say "thank you" for your hard work, it is such a pleas
afk chapter 32 . 4/24/2006
one word amazing
Tinewen chapter 32 . 4/8/2006
Bravo! I enjoyed every second of reading this. You really captured Jack's spirit in this story. I loved it.
ellennar chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
Not sure how I overlooked this delightful gem of yours before but you have me thoroughly hooked and I'm looking forward to find a some time to finish it...
jen chapter 32 . 2/13/2006
amazing
Lyn chapter 21 . 2/1/2006
Excellent! This is one of the finest POTC

stories I have read. This is a well

written story that flows like silk,and the

amount of research you have done is well

appreciated. Also appreciated is the way

you have kept the POTC characters "in character".

I heartily applaud the humor in this story.

My favorite in this chapter was "the ship"

they "do not name" (Norrington and Gillette).

This is truly a well planned story. Thank you!
Smithy chapter 32 . 1/10/2006
$100,0? No way in the world. Darn priceless, that's what a Will Turner sword is worth.
Twilight-staruby chapter 32 . 1/1/2006
Wonderful :)
wellduh chapter 32 . 12/27/2005
Ah, damn. I hardly remember how the first part of this story went, and I'm still getting watery. So, so in love with this story. Ending perfect. Norrington and his men...! Will telling Elizabeth about his men was a heartbreaking touch. Just awesome. Well done.
Jenevieve chapter 32 . 12/27/2005
Wow. I just went through and read every single PotC fanfic you have written, and I must say that you are brilliant. You've got rare skill in your ability to characterize Captain Jack Sparrow so well, so accurately, and so wonderfully. And it's not just that which you write so well - everything else about your stories is wonderful too. Thank you for putting such a wide, sappy smile on my face.
euphemismsgalore chapter 30 . 11/6/2005
I have never felt bad for a ship before... A SHIP! Its just an evidence to your superb characterization of "Lady Elizabeth" among other things. I love Elizabeth's fiery spirit and I think you've done wonderfully in capturing the gist of all main characters.

Please update soon.
katyana chapter 32 . 8/16/2005
I've just finished reading this - and would like to offer my most sincere congratulations. It's not often one finds something as well plotted, as well written and as exciting as this story. There were times when the story literally came to life for me - lines which I could here the original characters saying. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and thought you might appreciate my telling you that. So thatnk yu, for writing something so brilliant!
Rogue-Pirate chapter 32 . 8/12/2005
This story was amazing, no really it was. I loved the credits at the end as well. Wonderful story that has kept me sitting at the computer for hours, nay days! I apologise for not reviewing sooner, but in doing so it would have taken away some valuable reading time. This story is full of beautiful discriptions and all in all it was a fantastic story, which I had the undeniable pleasure in reading. You are a talented writer, and I'll be here reading (and reviewing if thats what it takes) should you ever decide to write a sequel. you have managed to keep EVERYONE in character throughout the entire story, which is truely a credit to you, because even some of the best writers can let the characters get OOC at times. A credit to the world of FAnfiction, and most definately a must-read for any POTC fan. Thank you again.
Mi Ana I Numen chapter 32 . 8/7/2005
Amazing story. Need I say anymore, savvy? -Numen
Moaner Ninepins chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Very good beginning. . .must see what happens. . .
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »