Reviews for Dance In The Dark Of Night
Type your review for this chapter here...
Expeliarmus chapter 26 . 5/28
I really loved your fiction! Thanks a lot for it. And I'm immediately jumping at the sequel .
rosebud90 chapter 26 . 5/24
I love the story I really looking forward to reading more of your story
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 3/19
I know this story is AU after OotP but Harry would have been 17 going into his 7th year and then he would have turned 18 while traveling with Severus not 19. At the end of chapter 1 you have Ron saying that Harry is 18 instead of 17. Then this chapter Severus is saying that Harry is 19 instead of 18. Just wondering if that was a typo or something.

I'm re-reading this story so that I can re-read the sequel because it's been a long time since I've read either.
Polymer1 chapter 26 . 3/3
Could always use one of those lovely tidy finish endings but to be honest I like the loose end. We can make up our own. The visions couls all have been fake and everyone is still alive, They rebuild Hogwarts from the foundations up...the possibilities.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 20 . 2/18
I just remembered a book I once read... It's called The Talisman by Stephan King and Peter Straub... Have you ever read it? It's a very good book. if you get the chance to, do it.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 2/17
wow it's your first stab at a harry potter fic? Congrats, you have done an excellent job! you have kept my complete attention. LOL I'm mesmerized. this is what I'd like to have a first novella be like. I can't wait to read more of it, and your next story too! Kudos!
thank you for writing this and sharing it with others.
cztelnik chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
How appropriate, Cash is singing Forty Shades of Green. I like Will, hope they get back to Sgoil Dhubh in Tango.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
This is making me positively maudlin. The frost on the windows, the absolute chill, freeze in the air getting out a comparatively warm bed is horrible but bracing and being up you have to move. The wind blowing the snow outside around the house in grey swoops and swirls you can hear - any sun makes the snow glint with trillions of tiny sparkles - fairy lights - my sister and I used to call them. ")
cztelnik chapter 15 . 6/17/2014
Aha! I thought the camping trip details were too real to have simply been researched but some people have very good imaginations so...the further into the Bush you go the more places there are with people who welcome strangers ...I recall music festivals and people and places to simply wander into and enjoy company. Wonderful memories this is bringing back.
cztelnik chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
REally glad this is less than halfway through and complete. This is fast becoming one of my most favorite stories. Possibly because of the setting, some favorite memories are of backpacking camping trips, especially in the snow there is a closeness in sharing a survival habitat - that swiftly becomes wonderful or unbearable, depending on the personalities of the cohabitants.
cztelnik chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
'Love is where you find it' and everyone is looking for comfort and a little of 'that human touch'.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Good story!

Couple of spelling corrections- not a big deal but if anyone wants to know.
Loose s/b lose
Pealing s/b peeling - last chapter.
cztelnik chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Very interesting! Walking and camping sounds about right except it doesn't mention the wet muddy ditches, there's always slippery muddy ditches when you're hiking with a pack "/ and how they drying their wet socks and footgear. Kind of enjoying the way this story is slowly easing the tension out of me, just like it is for Harry and Severus. Good ride so far!
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 1/9/2014
Awesome story. The ending was perfect. I always thought Alexander was Sev's brother than Valarius was mentioned and I was truly disappointed. I'm glad it was his brother in the end made everything else fall into place. I think it would have blown Wills mind if he had actually seen the battle at least this way he's pretty sure what he thought happened did but he doesn't gave positive proof that it was true. I hope the guys do go back at least once more to tie up any loose ends.