Reviews for Dance In The Dark Of Night
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 26 . 5/19
This story was beautiful and clever! It was so imaginative! I love the kin bond thing! Seriously write a book series! Im so blown away with this story and how utterly beautiful it was and i cant wait to start the sequel! Honestly such a good job i have literally nothing bad or even constructive to say about it!
gembeb chapter 3 . 4/23
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
The banana moment was hilarious. Mostly to do with the fact that men are helpless when it comes to their imagination and oblivious when their stomach demands attention. In this case, Harry pulled on the short stick. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
So.. Is Alexian, the long lost dead brother? It's kind of funny that Severus decided to call Harry that as a pretend name.

If so.. then did that mean that Voldemort kill Severus' brother?
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
Interesting dreams indeed.. XD

I think Harry should be happier that he's non-Voldermort related visions are less than smutty. I bet he wouldn't be able to look Severus in the eye without blushing. XD

Too bad for them though, Harry thought the kiss was a dream, and Severus thought the feeling wasn't mutual. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is an interesting universe Harry and Severus found themselves in. XD

I've already been reading into some chapters in and I must say, I kind of like it when Severus is all mopey and Harry gets all guilty. The Blissful Death chapter was superb in that respect. xD
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Expeliarmus chapter 26 . 5/28/2015
I really loved your fiction! Thanks a lot for it. And I'm immediately jumping at the sequel .
rosebud90 chapter 26 . 5/24/2015
I love the story I really looking forward to reading more of your story
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
I know this story is AU after OotP but Harry would have been 17 going into his 7th year and then he would have turned 18 while traveling with Severus not 19. At the end of chapter 1 you have Ron saying that Harry is 18 instead of 17. Then this chapter Severus is saying that Harry is 19 instead of 18. Just wondering if that was a typo or something.

I'm re-reading this story so that I can re-read the sequel because it's been a long time since I've read either.
Polymer1 chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
Could always use one of those lovely tidy finish endings but to be honest I like the loose end. We can make up our own. The visions couls all have been fake and everyone is still alive, They rebuild Hogwarts from the foundations up...the possibilities.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
I just remembered a book I once read... It's called The Talisman by Stephan King and Peter Straub... Have you ever read it? It's a very good book. if you get the chance to, do it.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
wow it's your first stab at a harry potter fic? Congrats, you have done an excellent job! you have kept my complete attention. LOL I'm mesmerized. this is what I'd like to have a first novella be like. I can't wait to read more of it, and your next story too! Kudos!
thank you for writing this and sharing it with others.
cztelnik chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
How appropriate, Cash is singing Forty Shades of Green. I like Will, hope they get back to Sgoil Dhubh in Tango.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
This is making me positively maudlin. The frost on the windows, the absolute chill, freeze in the air getting out a comparatively warm bed is horrible but bracing and being up you have to move. The wind blowing the snow outside around the house in grey swoops and swirls you can hear - any sun makes the snow glint with trillions of tiny sparkles - fairy lights - my sister and I used to call them. ")