Reviews for Fated
Amanda chapter 5 . 6/20
Oh my fucking god. As much as this story horrifies and disgusts me, I loved it. The detail, the character deaths, and the plot was really good. This story is just... Wow.
Wow
Winter Droplet chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
You... How do you come up with these ideas?

Even if they're dark and horrifying, I love them. All of your stories. After all, we already have enough of those sappy-romance stories people make of the Powerpuff Girls. You're awesome. Really.

Winter Droplet
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Allow me to ruin this: no this cant be happening there's no reason to go on WHAT AM I FIGHTING FORRRRRR!
SilverBlueAngel chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Gruesome, Dark and filled with deaths. I love this!
egwghegweqgqf chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Oh... my... god... That was so... terrifying... and a false happy ending? I gotta catch my breath...

What a journey, this is a great story... but as far as dark fics go, this is pretty dark... and... holy crap... Ho
Queen of Venus chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Damn you and your powerpuff hating self. Damn you and the fact that I love this story just because it was well-written. Damn you, they were such horrid deaths. Especially the one of my favorite powerpuff girl, Blossom...you son-of-a-bitch...
Blossom chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
I hated this story...don't be shocked because I'm back. You

killed me...you monster! After all these stupid fanfics that end in my death, I came back each time to kill the writers of such things. Why do you think that you don't find any more writing from them? Yep...and now you must die, too. Now, look into my eyes...
BlackSugar Nakeyta chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
That was just really fucked up... that's all I have to say.
craZ4knux chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This story rocks, it reminds me Final Destination 3 (I haven't seen 1 and 2 yet) But, it's said that everybody dies, especially the PPGs. Great Job!
onototellingoyou chapter 5 . 1/5/2007
...! a fake happy ending, but really so tragic...-.-
onototellingoyou chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
scary!
onototellingoyou chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
couldn't some of the people die naturally of some illness or old age? not all could have died horrible deaths.
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
wow you never would have known that this would have started to get ugly when the begininng is all about a fair and ponies.
Fudge Sludge chapter 5 . 9/25/2005