Reviews for Angel's and Demon's
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
right now it sounds more like puppy love. LOVE that start thought, Keep it upssssssssss!
yamimitsukai chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
Great story! could use better grammar though. by the way, I just thought this was funny. for school i'm reading a book called 1984 by George Orwell. guess whose one of the main characters? O'Brien! just so you know, i hate this book!
Latias chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Latias: sorry that we forgot to review!
Dark Latias: we read this a few months ago be forgot to review, it was GREAT!
Yugi the Pikachu: two broths reunited!
EVERYONE: 219TH REVIEW!
Serah Villiers chapter 21 . 12/5/2003
Sequel? YAY! This was a fantastic fic, great well done! I really enjoyed reading it. _
Serah Villiers chapter 20 . 12/5/2003
They can stay all together without having to meet in secret now! Only the epilogue left? Oh, I reall like this fic!
Serah Villiers chapter 19 . 12/5/2003
Where are they going to go? I want to know! I'll just have to read the next chapter, ne?
Serah Villiers chapter 18 . 12/5/2003
Doesn't matter how short it is...there are lots of them! I really like the sound of Christmas Flu Bug, I'm glad you're going to post it soon!
Serah Villiers chapter 17 . 12/4/2003
Bring Yugi back? YAY! The chapter of teh title immediantly made me realise that Yugi wasn't going to be okay, that was a sad chapter...Yugi didn't want to die. So sweet! This is great, hope you feel better soon so you can write moer, I want to see if and how you can bring Yugi back! _
Serah Villiers chapter 16 . 12/4/2003
Yugi? YUGI! Is Yugi okay? No, they just got Yami and everyone back, he has to be okay! I'm sorry you're sick, everyone around here has one, glad you updated at all if you feel ill! There's still another chapter to read, maybe Yugi will be okay?
Serah Villiers chapter 15 . 12/2/2003
I didn't see that coming! Yami and Yugi are brithers! And Yami's going to fight Pegasus! This is really good, a fantastic story! Although all of your stories are...I really want to read that new one you mentioned last chapter too!
Serah Villiers chapter 14 . 12/2/2003
Ah, so sweet! I can imagine Ryou doing something like that for Bakura! I'm glad that the other demons are back!
I love the idea of 'Christmas flu bug', I love it when Yugi gets sick or hurt! (I know I'm weird) And I'm glad you're going to be updating two chapters a time!
Serah Villiers chapter 13 . 12/2/2003
Uh-oh, reinforcements are coming! Evil Pegasus! *whacks Pegasus* 3 chapters! Wahoo! You're really good at updating! _
Serah Villiers chapter 9 . 11/29/2003
I didn't review this chapter! I read it but didn't review. Oh well, I'm doing it now! Love this story, it's really good!
Serah Villiers chapter 12 . 11/29/2003
Yami's back! Go Yugi, he saved Yami! This is great, but again I've run out of chapters! Please write more, this is so good!
Serah Villiers chapter 11 . 11/29/2003
YAY! Lots of chapters! This is really good, what is Yami gonna do after school? I'm gonna shut up now and keep reading to find out!