Reviews for Vocare Prabia
Hidari chapter 7 . 8/30
So inconsistent it gets confusing. At the end if the chapter, is it original Harry or alternate Harry in original world? And what happened to the Harry of the alternate world? Did I miss something?
What a bullshit story.
eagle eye chapter 10 . 3/21
Bit over dramatic at the end but NOW it's a proper story. Everything is progressing nicely. Well paced. Excited to get to the rest of it actually.
eagle eye chapter 6 . 3/21
Well the story is evolving. There's simply too much poured into everyone's reactions. There's no one that's subtly shocked. It's all-or-nothing awe.
Nice to see Neville as Lockhart, that's probably what a proper 11-year-old steeped in fame would grow up like: entitled, spoilt, and a braggart. He'll do well to have some humility knocked into him. Good job shaping that character. You've got a good story on your hands.
eagle eye chapter 4 . 3/21
It changed so much from the beginning. You've got grammar and punctuation down so the story reads nicely, but it makes me focus on content that much more. A bit of groundwork for coming chapters I hope? It can't be the only difference between these two worlds is that Harry and Neville were switched? Only one way to find out...
eagle eye chapter 1 . 3/21
SOLID beginning.
Gooest chapter 27 . 1/22
Cool story... It was pretty good, but idk how to explain... I'm stopping here with the story because I guess I'm tired? Idk if that makes sense. I'm getting bored of the story tbh, it was a real good story to start but I felt like it was dragging on and on. I honestly don't care about Harry anymore, cause once things become too complicated it's just a headache in the making. I'm sorry I couldn't read till the end, maybe I'll come back to this at a later time. Good luck with the story, I wish you the best.
Bjalf chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
All the capslock on top of the overdone drama is just too much.
icecold1039 chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
When did alt. Harry get into Harry's mind or has he always been there?
AriaChan29 chapter 47 . 3/16/2016
Noooooo... y u no update?...

This story was amazing. It's the only story that is LONG and INTERESTING in every chapter. You haven't got me bored at all cause I mean like I always got bored reading long stories with many chapters but yours didn't got me bored at all! It's such a shame that you abandoned this story ;-;. I hope you update though eventhough this was from 2008 and now is like 2016. Hope you continue after all these years and again, good job on this amazing story! :3
Guest chapter 36 . 1/24/2016
Oh Gods, I haven't laughed like this in months! Such a twist! I feel sorry for what happened to the Potters and Blacks, but I don't feel guilty for laughing or rereading that line for minutes on end! Hilarious!
And the ending... well, at least it explains what Snape meant by keeping "balance between the two sides". You evil, evil bastard.
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Awe, so adorable. First time I like seeing Dra like this :)
Gothic Rain chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Interesting story, wonder if the others will discover their "wimpy" Harry Potter is dead?
Hainbuche chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
ich würde ja gerne lesen, aber da der text bei einer übersetzung in einem block gefasst wird und unten drunter viel platz übrig lässt erschwert das dass ganze erheblich. ansonsten finde ich die geschichte sehr schön. lg hainbuche
Oliver V chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
"When Harry gets transported to another universe where his life is turned upside down."
Damn. I was really hoping that this fic would be a Bel-Air.
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »