Reviews for Vocare Prabia
icecold1039 chapter 16 . 6/7
When did alt. Harry get into Harry's mind or has he always been there?
AriaChan29 chapter 47 . 3/16
Noooooo... y u no update?...

This story was amazing. It's the only story that is LONG and INTERESTING in every chapter. You haven't got me bored at all cause I mean like I always got bored reading long stories with many chapters but yours didn't got me bored at all! It's such a shame that you abandoned this story ;-;. I hope you update though eventhough this was from 2008 and now is like 2016. Hope you continue after all these years and again, good job on this amazing story! :3
Oh Gods, I haven't laughed like this in months! Such a twist! I feel sorry for what happened to the Potters and Blacks, but I don't feel guilty for laughing or rereading that line for minutes on end! Hilarious!
And the ending... well, at least it explains what Snape meant by keeping "balance between the two sides". You evil, evil bastard.
Gothic Rain chapter 17 . 11/10/2015
Awe, so adorable. First time I like seeing Dra like this :)
Gothic Rain chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Interesting story, wonder if the others will discover their "wimpy" Harry Potter is dead?
Hainbuche chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
ich würde ja gerne lesen, aber da der text bei einer übersetzung in einem block gefasst wird und unten drunter viel platz übrig lässt erschwert das dass ganze erheblich. ansonsten finde ich die geschichte sehr schön. lg hainbuche
Oliver V chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
"When Harry gets transported to another universe where his life is turned upside down."
Damn. I was really hoping that this fic would be a Bel-Air.
Lycanthromancer chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
How can Draco use his wand to tap on the wall to open the secret passageway? They took his wand.
Joeltheplug chapter 47 . 7/24/2015
The end of chapter 47 just killed me...will you EVER update again or is this story done?
Guest chapter 47 . 4/30/2015
it's an interesting story. Dumbledore's an asshole, Hermione and Ron (other universe) are annoying, Neville's annoying, Bellatrix is NOT insane, I don't know why the Death Eaters form the other universe didn't defend Voldemort2 and just let him die, and how did Voldemort2 die when, of course since he's always hungry for power, he already made the Horcruxes? I don't know if you already read HBP when you wrote this story. It's Quidditch not Quiditch, it's Kreacher not Kretcher, I'm not sure if it was just a misspelling but it's Grimmauld Place not Grimwald Place. I saw in the chapter 30s but if you meant that Grimwald is another place then I'm sorry. It was fun reading, and you haven't updated for 7 years so the chances of finishing this story are very slim, but n
xXGreenTeaXx chapter 47 . 4/9/2015
Picturing Draco and Kittens wasaesthatically pleasing
Daniella chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
Great story. I was pretty surprised that Harry hadn't thought to go meet his parents and Sirius. It seemed like a big thing to leave out. Two Voldemorts! Haven't seen much of this worlds yet. Hmm, will the Voldemorts fight each other or team up to beat Neville and Harry? am a bit confused about why Harry chose to tell Draco- it is a big risk. So shouldn't he have a reason?
Lunaliceazreal chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Wow beautiful I have no other words you truly are A very talented writer bravo!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 17 . 3/28/2015