Reviews for Vocare Prabia
SAMMI HAY hay
SAMMI chapter 1 . 5/2
SAMMI HAY HAY HAY
Panic-At-The-Impala-Moose chapter 47 . 4/7
Okay, I’m just gonna day I cried when I realized this wasn’t finished. I actually cried. This story is utterly amazing, and I honestly don’t know if I can read something else after reading this. I know it’s been literally 10 years since this was last updated, but I want you to know that it is amazing, and I’ll definitely reread this all the time, even though I know I’ll be disappointed when it’s incomplete. 3
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
I’m sorry but how the hell was that philosophical? It wasn’t even a opinion! It was just a couple of facts that Harry spew! Sorry but I like philosophy and art, and to say something like that then claim that it’s art is just infuriating. It also makes Harry seem like what the AU Neville is- a prat who’s seen as perfect. But in this case it’s worse since it seems like the writer is trying to convince us that Harry is fucking God. It just pushes my buttons. Especially since the way Neville is. It just makes Harry seem like a hypocrite. And Jesus, why did you bring Ginny into this? And why not tell us the pairing? Us readers like to know what we’re getting into. If your doing a pairing that I don’t want to read, tell me so I can leave. I don’t want to waste my time reading a great story to find out I can’t read the rest because I fucking hate th pairing and rather pull out my own eyes then have to drag myself through the horrible pairing and their stupid romance. I’m sorry if this was fucking rude (if more like is) but I honestly don’t believe you’ll ever read this and plus it really is just an idiot’s opinion.
Hidari chapter 7 . 8/30/2017
So inconsistent it gets confusing. At the end if the chapter, is it original Harry or alternate Harry in original world? And what happened to the Harry of the alternate world? Did I miss something?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
What a bullshit story.
eagle eye chapter 10 . 3/21/2017
Bit over dramatic at the end but NOW it's a proper story. Everything is progressing nicely. Well paced. Excited to get to the rest of it actually.
eagle eye chapter 6 . 3/21/2017
Well the story is evolving. There's simply too much poured into everyone's reactions. There's no one that's subtly shocked. It's all-or-nothing awe.
Nice to see Neville as Lockhart, that's probably what a proper 11-year-old steeped in fame would grow up like: entitled, spoilt, and a braggart. He'll do well to have some humility knocked into him. Good job shaping that character. You've got a good story on your hands.
eagle eye chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
It changed so much from the beginning. You've got grammar and punctuation down so the story reads nicely, but it makes me focus on content that much more. A bit of groundwork for coming chapters I hope? It can't be the only difference between these two worlds is that Harry and Neville were switched? Only one way to find out...
eagle eye chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
SOLID beginning.
Gooest chapter 27 . 1/22/2017
Cool story... It was pretty good, but idk how to explain... I'm stopping here with the story because I guess I'm tired? Idk if that makes sense. I'm getting bored of the story tbh, it was a real good story to start but I felt like it was dragging on and on. I honestly don't care about Harry anymore, cause once things become too complicated it's just a headache in the making. I'm sorry I couldn't read till the end, maybe I'll come back to this at a later time. Good luck with the story, I wish you the best.
Bjalf chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
All the capslock on top of the overdone drama is just too much.
icecold1039 chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
When did alt. Harry get into Harry's mind or has he always been there?
AriaChan29 chapter 47 . 3/16/2016
Noooooo... y u no update?...

This story was amazing. It's the only story that is LONG and INTERESTING in every chapter. You haven't got me bored at all cause I mean like I always got bored reading long stories with many chapters but yours didn't got me bored at all! It's such a shame that you abandoned this story ;-;. I hope you update though eventhough this was from 2008 and now is like 2016. Hope you continue after all these years and again, good job on this amazing story! :3
1,832 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »