Reviews for Hidden Agenda
wswpub chapter 16 . 1/15
Was this story ever finished?
1356-2478 chapter 17 . 1/2
Ah, such an intriguing story.
I do very much wish you had time to write more. You are very good at it.
DeLacus chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
Ooooooh; this is really interesting, intense and well-written. *0*
I love this story! :D
Queen Victorius chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Well, now that that's been taken care of, please please please PLEASE update! I know that you've probably heard this a million times, but I just love this story so much! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Hee hee, funny! Also, holy cow, that was close! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Alright, now we're going somewhere. One question: who would be crazy enough to appreciate when Denethor was the Steward of Gondor? I mean, come on, the guy was an absolute looney! Keep up the great work!
LesFangirl24601 chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
This is an amazing story!
Queen Victorius chapter 14 . 8/2/2014
Yes, busted! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
I loved how you had a brother-sister moment in this chapter. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Well, something else is going to come up, I just know it! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
Yes, you are! I'll admit, I like to pull that sort of thing off, too. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Jeez, can someone just report that guy already? Then again, they don't have any solid evidence, considering the fact that people would think that Legolas was just suffering an effect of the trauma he endured. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
*dramatic music* Oh ho, that guy is so busted! He is so going to regret it, once Thranduil gets his hands on him. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Why do I get the feeling that this is not good news? Then again, I could be a bit paranoid, seeing as what has happened before. Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Alright, whoever did this is going to get the ultimate smackdown from Thranduil. Keep up the great work!