Reviews for She Is A He And He Is Well A He
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Wow! I love it! XD
Hope you continue thus really really soon! :3
Kitsune1818 chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
Really nice fic! I love it. Duo cross-dressing was fun to read, and his relationship with Heero, was so cool the fac that them fight each other at first.

I hope you update soon... its been years! 5 years!
MoonxStar chapter 15 . 8/30/2010
lol XD loved your story! I love DuoHeero! :D such a cute couple V
Hikaru Itsuko chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
hey I just found this fic, in somebody's favorites, lol and I read it all in just one sit, and I have to say that I love it, I hope you could update soon, seeing that your last update was on 2006 n.n, lol, well I hope to read you soon!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 15 . 6/4/2009

*dissolves into giggles*

Oh yeah, this is brilliant.

I love Duo/Heero.
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 15 . 5/31/2008
Your fic is awesome! I laughed my ass off in all the chapters... I'm adding you to favs! XD
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
i love your story... please have more...
Kuu-chan chapter 15 . 10/10/2007
Hi there! Just wanted to say I've just read this story for about the fourth or fifth time, and loved it every one of them.

It's sweet but also passionate.

It's real and at the same time has such funny situations it's almost hard to believe Duo can be that unlucky (though I kinda recognize myself in him when he doesn't look where he's heading and stumbles into people and lockers, etc). And the chipmunk glare, you should register it as a trade mark, I'll tell you! xD

Well, loved all of it, every time, will be reading it again sometime. Congrats. ~
Tula Fate chapter 15 . 12/24/2006
OMG! i think i now have a favorite writer! its like reading sometime that ran out of my mind and into your frying pan an you cooked it to perfection! i love your humor! i give it 9.9984765925 out of 10 _ sorry i cant count any higher lol feel free to e-mail me back so i can take your shoe and call it Jasmina and go on and on about how mush i love your story! ... COOKIE! *runs off*

my info on the places i go most _ :

Toola at

soulbattlejing at
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 15 . 9/23/2006
This is... original. I'm not QUITE sure what to make of it... but I like it. virtual cookies for you!
cherry fantasy chapter 15 . 9/14/2006
Really good, really funny, really sweet ! - Get the picture yet ? _~ Yup, I love your fic ! It's a perfect mix of drama, romance and humor ! Just my thing, I'd say ! But seriously, you write very well, I love your style. Don't change a thing about it or about this story !

Well, I'm glad Duo's mom is being so understanding (she's kinda crazy but I think she's cool anyway ! ) and that she has agreed to help her son and Heero. They really need the suport right now... I hope their return to school won't be too horrible, and that Heero's parents will eventually cool off. Jeez, poor Duo and Hee-chan... Sucks to be them right now... Well at least they've got each other, and we all agree that it's the most important, right ? _~ (corny but true)

Well, keep up the awesome work ! . I pray that you will update soon ! See ya then !
MutaKu chapter 15 . 9/13/2006
Update pwease~ *Duo's puppy eyes attack*
Raylie Knight chapter 15 . 6/23/2006

so freking cute and great and fun and i absolutely LOVE what you've done with the POV!

it's so Duo!

Keep it up, this fic rocks!
LynnGryphon chapter 15 . 5/15/2006
Yay funny! Gods, this sounds like a day inside my friends heads. Glad to see that sort of weirdness is worthy of publishing. I guess I'll sit and wait for another update, hopefully this isn't discontinued or permanently hiatus-ed, whatever. Ciao!
GenesisAda chapter 15 . 3/23/2006
This is the funniest thing I've read in sometime. I nearly choked to death several times from laughing and eating and drinking. I hope you update again. I noticed you were wanting some webspace. You still do? I may have some for you to use. Let me know.