Reviews for Fate of Awakening Love
One percent chapter 11 . 8/31
Meryl's rant was so perfect! I do tend to rent that way too, so it really made me connect with her feelings! And the fact that she didn't mean a single word!

She's lucky to have nice friends to look after her and push her in the right direction.

I love how Knives always tried to make her admit her love for him. And I love even more the fact that the little vixen would rather jump off a cliff than talk about her feelings openly. They never said the words, but their actions spoke very loudly.

I loved this story too much! I am going to read it again!
One percent chapter 10 . 8/31
I can't express how much I loved that bar fight and the fact that Knives didn't bother to lift his little finger. That is the epitome of In C! Also, Meryl kicked a**.

Seriously, when Knives explained his reasons for reverting, I was impressed. Had I been Meryl, I would have been guilt trip-ed. It wasn't cheesy, which made it very realistic and fun to read.

Knives rocks. And he's a jerk too.
One percent chapter 8 . 8/29
Dr. Neil is simply awesome! Funny and so chrismatic xD I didn't get enough of him!

The way he spoke to Milly in the bar was epic. "I'm doing something called ignoring. Take a hint." Cracked me up!

That end though. I felt as if Knives was figuratively telling Meryl "f u." That was an amazing scene. And I loved her simple "I see".

Your rendition of Knives is one of the best. I love how he just DOESN'T forget his priorities in your stories.

*reading the story for the 3rd time from start to end and loving it just as much*
Oreoeshe-san chapter 9 . 2/26
WHAT THE FUCK! I thought this was a V/M. Why? They're not even made for each other Vash and Meryl are!
One percent chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
That was a wonderful tale!
Thank you for writing it! :D
One percent chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Did he kill them?
OMG, no matter how much she loves him, I am not sure she will forgive him such a bad deed :s
One percent chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Wow.

I can't imagine how it would feel like to be wake up to and finding that we are being butchered.
And gee, that doctor was funny and quite fascinating xD
One percent chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
What did Vash say?
I guess I did not give Vash enough credit. He plays the idiot so well that we easily forget he is not one. xD good job for the bullets, it surprised me just as much as it did Knives!

And gee, did Meryl actually pronounced that name upon waking up? This is getting VERY interesting!
One percent chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I liked the idea of the bullets!
So Vash and Millie were not unintentionally killing Knives. Just torturing him xD
I really like it!
One percent chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
That was very unexpected :o
What happened to the town?
One percent chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
I am so glad I found this story!
You write Vash and Knives so well!

Poor Vash though. Being kicked out of town. And his brother being labelled a poor fellow who got shot by that evil Vash lol. Priceless.
One percent chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
That was awesome! Beyond words!

I can't imagine how Knives managed to not get suicidal or beg to be put out of his misery xD.
The half eaten donut part made me laugh so hard! That was PERFECT!
One percent chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This chapter was so much fun!
Great start, I am now looking forward to the rest!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I read your other K/M fanfiction silent pretense and loved it and well as this one, never really thought I liked the pair of K/M but you do it really well I hope to look for a sequal to this one "The Awakeing Love Chronicles" I think it would be interesting especially if there is still a Love Triagle! Great story
KK1987 chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Where can I find the sequel to this story this is amazingly great