Reviews for Fate of Awakening Love
Oreoeshe-san chapter 9 . 2/26
WHAT THE FUCK! I thought this was a V/M. Why? They're not even made for each other Vash and Meryl are!
One percent chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
That was a wonderful tale!
Thank you for writing it! :D
One percent chapter 9 . 12/8/2014
Did he kill them?
OMG, no matter how much she loves him, I am not sure she will forgive him such a bad deed :s
One percent chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Wow.

I can't imagine how it would feel like to be wake up to and finding that we are being butchered.
And gee, that doctor was funny and quite fascinating xD
One percent chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
What did Vash say?
I guess I did not give Vash enough credit. He plays the idiot so well that we easily forget he is not one. xD good job for the bullets, it surprised me just as much as it did Knives!

And gee, did Meryl actually pronounced that name upon waking up? This is getting VERY interesting!
One percent chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
I liked the idea of the bullets!
So Vash and Millie were not unintentionally killing Knives. Just torturing him xD
I really like it!
One percent chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
That was very unexpected :o
What happened to the town?
One percent chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
I am so glad I found this story!
You write Vash and Knives so well!

Poor Vash though. Being kicked out of town. And his brother being labelled a poor fellow who got shot by that evil Vash lol. Priceless.
One percent chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
That was awesome! Beyond words!

I can't imagine how Knives managed to not get suicidal or beg to be put out of his misery xD.
The half eaten donut part made me laugh so hard! That was PERFECT!
One percent chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This chapter was so much fun!
Great start, I am now looking forward to the rest!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
I read your other K/M fanfiction silent pretense and loved it and well as this one, never really thought I liked the pair of K/M but you do it really well I hope to look for a sequal to this one "The Awakeing Love Chronicles" I think it would be interesting especially if there is still a Love Triagle! Great story
KK1987 chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Where can I find the sequel to this story this is amazingly great
vbb chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
I loved your story. It was great! I'm just hoping you follow through with a sequel. I would love to read it if you do.
Luv4Uncas chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Hey really great fanfic, but man I really felt bad for Vash he was so much more deserving of Meryl's love, still I really liked this story and the pairing of Knives and Meryl!
niiro-yuuyake chapter 12 . 2/16/2008
Great fic! I loved it!

I felt a little bad for Vash. Most people eventually pair him off with Millie, after he realizes Meryl will be with Knives, so he wouldn't be alone...

You didn't, so I'm quite proud of how that makes your fic more unique. On a down sound, I couldn't stop feeling sad for Vash. No, it has nothing to do with your fic-this was a fabulous story and wonderfully written, also-but I just don't like for him to be alone.

But you say there's a sequel, I'll look for it.

This was a great fic! I love the way you portrayed Knives! And the angst! Oh, how I loved the angst! To think, if Meryl hadn't gone after him, he might've missed out on such a wonderful girl! *starry eyed* LOVE...is such a wonderful thing! Especially when one is bent on humanity's extinction, and the other is only about half his height but has enough attitude to reign control! Ah, that's love for ya!

Great fic, loved it!