Reviews for My Oneshot Pot
rajvir chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
I liked both of these versions though I prefer the Inuyasha one.
(And realistically I doubt the mother would believe that it really was 10 million yet until she got it confirmed by the bank and everything.)
rajvir chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
This made me laugh and smile.
Awesome oneshot
rajvir chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
Koga stops killing Humans for his wolf's after Kagome convinces him not to.
I still think Kagome is borderline retarded to sit Inuyasha in Koga's presence since he can easily kill Inuyasha like that before any of them can react.
rajvir chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
This was not lame I did like it, but Fighting with swords CAN be refined a lot that is why Skill and power matter.
Inuyasha has a lot of Power but not a lot of skill becuase before Tetsaiga he fought with his claws not a sword.

Though I agree that the hardest lesson will be accepting your fear of dying and casting it aside.
rajvir chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
While funny for a quick laugh.
This is a fairly serious issue when you think about it.
(Though I think we both agree Inuyasha would choose to live in the modern era.)
rajvir chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
This confused me at first, it took nearly a full minute of thinking to figure out what was going on.
rajvir chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Huh surprisingly checking the review list you appear to be somewhat right about the flaming.
Honestly I generally do prefer Kikyo to Kagome but I guess that is our personaly preference.
rajvir chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
It's one of the reason's why Kagome is on a lot of people's bad list's.
Code Aster chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Just commenting on chapter 4...

First of all, it was funny. No one makes more Mormon jokes than Mormons themselves.

...but you got a couple facts wrong.

The Mormons weren't openly or widely practicing polygamy when they moved west. Their persecution began immediately after Joseph Smith said he had seen an angel. People started trying to kill him after he talked about the gold plates and that led the group to leave New York for Missouri.

The polygamy isn't why they were persecuted or even why they left, but its what the media can sensationalize and so its what is remembered.
EspyLacopa chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
That really is a good point. . .

The Fuedal Era of Japan, and the Dark Ages over in Europe were NOT the nicest of times. . .not even counting things like the lack of in-door plumbing.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Yeah, fanfic!Kagome is better than anime or manga kagome. Takahashi doesn't do much with herr at all. No real skills to speak of. Just a lot of luck. Maybe you could do a fic where she actually learns something? And not one of those annoying 'i was awesome all along i just wanted to play pathetic until Iuyasha showed his true colors' fics either.
Tergar chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
It's pretty cool how you know all this Japanese stuff. If your interested i recomend "Fox Hunt". It's this really wierd fic that is all based on Japanese Mythology and fox demons.
Tergar chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Dude... these are beyond random, but rather funny.
dragonblack chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
""how can you like Kikyo better than Kagome!" ""
katdemon1895 chapter 24 . 8/16/2007
interesting, similar thing happened in an agatha christie novel cept the family never bothered to mee the first boyfriend so he and the girl just pretended to break up and he came by and preteneded to be an uppercrust kinda guy, the family approved, they married and then he tried to kill her so he could marry another heiress

slightly annoyed about the mormon crack but the rest of these were pretty cool
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »