Reviews for What Pane Has
Grey LaReine chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Thanks so very much for writing. For some reason I love Ororo getting kidnapped and then Logan saving her, and failing to kill the culprit! Yay! Thanks so much.
Grey LaReine chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
On chapter 1, love it. Thanks for writing! Gonna keep on going!
gigiinpink chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that sucked why could strom use her powers i mean ya kept saying wether goddess but no goddess lame and boring sorry
Deena chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
This wasn't that bad, but your made Ororo out to be a wimp. She didn't even try to do anything. That's not very Storm-like at all.
Queerquail chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
you make 'Ro sound stupid. But oh well...I like your pen name though, it's cool.
x-girl27 chapter 3 . 10/18/2003
so good nother story pleez e-mail me pleez
brandy hart chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
sorry i did not get a chance to read this sooner. it was nice to come back and see it was done. i thought that this story was awsome... i had another x men fan (a friend of mine) to read and and she said it was the best one she had read in a long time. Great job agian! :)
NiennaofSorrow chapter 3 . 10/6/2003
This chapter made no sense either. I don't care what you say about Ororo not being able to take out a kid without setting off the dynamite. The woman's got more skill than that and can start a persons heart if she wants to!

For this chapter it was altogether ludricous. How no one, not even the telepath could defeat invincible Mary Sue Pane doesn't make a lick of sense, oh but right, she's Mary Sue Pane! Plus Logan didn't have a clue she wasn't dead? AND they just left her 'supposed' dead body there? The X-Men you've protrayed are either stupid or, well, they are after all Movie X-Men so I take back everything I said. Your X-Men fit right in line with the Movie.

On the brighter side I liked the ending how Pane, Mary Sue that she is, thought she would go bug Ro. That was funny.
DAPHNE LANE chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
that is nice. i like how the ending went... like in a scary movie where you think the killer is dead then they wake up. and she even thought of getting her at the house. i love it!
DAPHNE LANE chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Emerald H chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Oh I like the ending. For a second I thought Ororo was not going to make it. Great story overall.
Emerald H chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
Blix Howlett chapter 3 . 10/4/2003
It's over...sorta. Haha. This was the best chapter I think, and I had no prob. whatsoever with the ending. You really should do a sequel though...*grins* adios! x_0 and nice work!
DAPHNE LANE chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
Wonderful as always!
Nienna Rose chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
This story doesn't make too much sense. I mean why couldn't Storm just freeze the kid, blow her away w/a wind or eletrocute her? Even in the room with dynamite she has all these options. Sorry but I just don't see Storm being that stupid. Maybe that's just me.