Reviews for More Than Words
ahmandie chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
ah! i think this has to be one of my favorite scrapped princess fics i've read so far. :]
Let-The-Darkness-Take-Me chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I love the anime so much! So funny!
Japyra chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Poor Fulle... repression.
Star chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Loved this story. I just finished Scrapped Princess last night and loved it. I really like Shannon and Pacifica as a couple... I like Leon, but I find him too.. I dunno.. Flakey. I think Pacifica needs some control in her life and Shannon could do it... I really do love this story, the entire time she was crying I was like "Shannon get up dangit!"
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Aw, very sweet n.n If only he would've done that at least ONCE in the Anime n.n
Sniper Zero chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
SO CUTE!I love Scrapped Princess even though I haven't finished it yet. I know Fulle but he reminds me Shannon in terms of looks and character. I'm still in episode 16 and it's bothering me that Pacifica is falling for Fulle just because he's similar to Shannon.
tath-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Waah, so cute! You did a great job with characterization here, especially Shannon's. Actually, it's sort of eerie... a long time ago I was planning to write a fic almost exactly like this. I think yours turned out better, though. I love the bit of Leo comforting you put in... I adore Leo, and he really doesn't get enough love in the fandom. So it was nice to see him taking care of Pacifica for a moment here. :)

A lovely little ficlet, overall. Great job!
JMai chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
-glomp- aww so cute! Too bad Fulle died ne? I think they would have made a great couple. Great story XD !
Mel chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aww! that was so sweet! I love the dynamic between the siblings and this little bit of fluff just strengthens that. I was so torn to pieces when Fulle died. T_T

*really is a bad reviewer because she stays enamored by fics for far too long*
PegasusRider chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
AW! I LOVE this! I know you did it a LONNG time ago... but I still love it! _ Thanks for making this! I would LOVE this couple to, and I'm always rambling how they arn't real siblings! Great story!
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
very cute
sarah turner chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Loved the story! I am a huge fan of scrapped princess - have seen the first 4 dvds - waiting with bated breath for the last two! I adore Pacifica and Shannon as a couple - they are so cute together(and Shannon! sigh! why can't real guys be like him?) Anyways loved your story - anything to do with my favourite pairing and I'm hooked! Keep up the brilliant work - it keeps us poor fans alive whilst waiting for the next volume to come out!

P.S loved how you got the character of Shannon - he always tries to pretend that nothing upsets him but you know that whenever Pacifica is hurt or upset he'd give anything to help - but rather die than let it show!
kirioroshi chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
so sweet! i like that added scene.
Halkatla chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
That was a cute story Me likes it Good work!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I loved your story! In Australia we have only gotten up to Ep 8 so I'm not quite what has happened before hand but it was a beautiful story and I adore the series! Especially the Shannon & Pacifica love angle!