Reviews for Show Us Your Pretty Smile
I love it.
SilverDawn chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
This is nice!
morliamh chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
nice! it's so nice to see somebody trying to look at Relena from a new angle, without automatically applying the cliches to her or bashing the hell out of her. Nicely written! :)
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Powerful, and very sad. Sad because too many girls judge themselves by their looks and do things just to please other people. I think this is as much about that as it is about Relena or Gundam Wing. Wonderful job.
will o' the wisp chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
cool fic i hope you write a sequel.
Kalen chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Christ, *semi*-sad? This was downright depressing - not that that's bad. Liked the fic, it's yet another reason to feel sorry for Relena. It was nicely written, good idea - although the paragraph indentations were annoying, at least you were using paragraphs (biiiig hint to a couple of my friends _).
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
so very sad.
Pied Piper 1830 chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
That was really good. I'm glad that I'm not the only person who thinks Relena isn't some crazy stalker who isn't capable of a deep thought. Again, really good.
Savy chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
I like it! I can really see Relena thinking like that! Thank you for making her a 'deep' person and not some bubblebrain!
mandy chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
that was pretty good. different perspective on relena
Star Otaku chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
How sad. I'm glad that some authors are looking into Relena's character instead of just bashing her within the first few sentences into a fic. Keep on writing!
lady marmalade chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
good story (and what do you have against bs?)
Tracey chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
aww, that was so sad, and I like Britney Spears *shoots a glare at Duo, who backs away* anyway, i like Girl in the Mirror and Born to make you happy, and considering I was lsitening to Girl in the mirror the same time I read this, it fit the mood so perfectly. Great job, now a sequel of Relena getting her hero! (excuse the pun)
Eve chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
I loved it! Very IC for Relena and a very well-written personality perspective fic. Two thumbs up! ::grins::
Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Aw. And now you've got me feeling sorry for Relena. *sigh* Guess that means you're a really good writer. I NEVER feel sorry for Relena.