Reviews for Feanor: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
LOL! Where can I get a Feanor Model? He sounds like he'd do a better job of construction than my contractor... Great job!
Aelwen chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Absolutely genius! I was cracking up! I think, however, that I might prefer Maglor. :D
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is awesome! xDD I really want a FEANOR model...can I buy one? Please? I especially love the first troubleshooting xD And the Maglor one. Awww, how sad -sniffle- Although I /was/ rather depressed by the line 'Your FËANOR model is by nature a loner.'

Yes, I am such a fangirl OTL
Emily chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Poor Feanor has to be restrained in the box. : )
HC0 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was...spectacular. Honestly, I cannot decide which part was my favorite. It was dear of you to include the Shibboleth bit.
Gil-galadriel chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Re Madison: as far as I know, Theresa Green has sadly deleted all her stories from . Majorly sucks, as I never got to read them! There's a Glorfindel Guide floating around somewhere, though.
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
*gigglesnort*
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
this was so funny! had me laughing out loud. loved a lot of things:

feanor's accessories-esp. batteries for the silmarils and book for unbreakable oaths

puts the silmarillion in a whole new, different and funny light!
Lindale chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
haha very very funny!

Why didn't Finarfin get on with Feanor-I know why Fingolfin and Feanor don't get on?

I like the bit about Nernadel and seperation mode!
Sirielle chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Hilarious, amusing story. With all the details about the Shibboleth, Finwë guarding door, unwrapped Nerdanel, Celebrimbor with low self esteem and more. Great job!

Pity I have no idea where to buy Fëanor unit, I might need one ;)
Depprium chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
*looks at the part about his 'length' and dies laughing*

This was so funny! :D Definitely one of my faves.
fetch-thranduilion chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Oh good grief is this funny. This is absolutely hysterical. I love the lighter fluid thing...and the batteries not included...write more guides, please! Maedhros, Luthien...Morgoth...the possibilities are endless!
madison chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Heya! I love this fic- I've been looking every where for that series-could you please give me some help where to find the rest?

huge fan-iMADI!
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
THAT...WAS...HYSTERICAL!

Oh, my goodness, that was funny! I've read the Legolas Manual, but I must say that this was infinitely funnier. I think my favorite part was in the troubleshooting guide, when the problem was that he was sent to Kinslaying mode.

Oh, you should DEFINITELY do another one.

This is on my favorites list!

Avie
BanbieBunny chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This was so cool! It is now on my fav. list! Yah!