Reviews for Feanor: The Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual
TheConManAndTheGhost chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I want a FEANOR model... *.*
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Dear Sirs:
I recently purchased a FEANOR and a FINGOLFIN model. Are they compatible in SLASH mode?
Yours Sincerely,
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
LOL! Where can I get a Feanor Model? He sounds like he'd do a better job of construction than my contractor... Great job!
Aelwen chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Absolutely genius! I was cracking up! I think, however, that I might prefer Maglor. :D
Crimson Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is awesome! xDD I really want a FEANOR model...can I buy one? Please? I especially love the first troubleshooting xD And the Maglor one. Awww, how sad -sniffle- Although I /was/ rather depressed by the line 'Your FËANOR model is by nature a loner.'

Yes, I am such a fangirl OTL
Emily chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Poor Feanor has to be restrained in the box. : )
HC0 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was...spectacular. Honestly, I cannot decide which part was my favorite. It was dear of you to include the Shibboleth bit.
Gil-galadriel chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Re Madison: as far as I know, Theresa Green has sadly deleted all her stories from . Majorly sucks, as I never got to read them! There's a Glorfindel Guide floating around somewhere, though.
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
this was so funny! had me laughing out loud. loved a lot of things:

feanor's accessories-esp. batteries for the silmarils and book for unbreakable oaths

puts the silmarillion in a whole new, different and funny light!
Lindale chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
haha very very funny!

Why didn't Finarfin get on with Feanor-I know why Fingolfin and Feanor don't get on?

I like the bit about Nernadel and seperation mode!
Sirielle chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Hilarious, amusing story. With all the details about the Shibboleth, Finwë guarding door, unwrapped Nerdanel, Celebrimbor with low self esteem and more. Great job!

Pity I have no idea where to buy Fëanor unit, I might need one ;)
Depprium chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
*looks at the part about his 'length' and dies laughing*

This was so funny! :D Definitely one of my faves.
fetch-thranduilion chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Oh good grief is this funny. This is absolutely hysterical. I love the lighter fluid thing...and the batteries not included...write more guides, please! Maedhros, Luthien...Morgoth...the possibilities are endless!
madison chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Heya! I love this fic- I've been looking every where for that series-could you please give me some help where to find the rest?

huge fan-iMADI!