Reviews for Promises 2: Maybe
Miko-chan chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
Very insightful thingy that wouldmake me waant to know what's going to happen I know that I'm pretty little gloomy about I'll be in Hiatus stage (I understand,allof us has to undergo the writer's block...*sigh*If only fate would be kinder to us),I still love the way how you had cliffhangged the rest of us here...

Then about Anna and Hao in the inn...Kind of thrilled in that...*Miko on contemplative-imagining stage*

Ituloy mo!

Miko-chan
powder chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
nice chapter please update it and fast!
kiiro asakura chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
yay! gising na si horo! buti naman

wah! nagkitang muli si ren at si pilika! gosh.

as usual, nakakabitin naman to, hay, o shige, ang ganda-ganda na lng ang sasabihin ko.

lagi naman d ba?

update soon! pls! (o)
Flora chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
aw soso sweet...just like all the other lovely fics you wrote _
Chaco and Lily chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
NO PLEASE DON'T STOP IT THERE WHY?WHY? JUST KIDDING BUT PLAESE please UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN PLEASE!great fic love it alot !i love all the details an' stuff hehe

byebye

pochaco1991
Luna chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
Wooho I loove this Continue Continue!
tsurikato chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
XDD E! ::screams like a little high pitched gurl...not that i am or something:: *_* OMG! AH! XD REN, U ROCK MY SOX! WOHO! ::duz a lil dance:: _ he came for PIRIKA! XD YAHH! _;; ehehee. XP MORE PEAZ! _ i will forever hate cliffhangers..
GoddessLD chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
Love it. Well, except for the Hao/Anna marriage thing... But its only a small part! Update soon!
Lost Secret chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
Great story. Keep it up!
Takari-san chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
KYUT! _ Ren-chan's asking Pirika to marry him! ... i think...

Horo's okay again! Horo/Tamao!
Random Floater chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
e omg om sqeul hurry and update new chaps HURRY e
Kuroi Kitty chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
wow...update! the next ch
Chiharu-Chan chapter 3 . 10/10/2003
Yeah! new chapter! Its so sweet! Please update soon!
tsurikato chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
XP AWW! NO! REN RUINED EBERYTHING! ::pilipino accent:: just wen da part wus gettin so GOOD! :;sob:: ;; heehehe. XP MORE PEAZ!
Takari-san too lazy chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Ang cute... kahit kailan kinakawawa ni Ren-chan si Pirika... Hai... Ren talaga... pero sana okay lang sila! continue soon!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »