Reviews for Promises 2: Maybe
Illusions Industry chapter 13 . 8/22/2004
You are a bloddy genius! This one is even better than the other one :o! How could you do that? You're my new hero in FFnet lol!

So when do you plan to make another Pirika/Ren story? Non :). I'm not jokling :). I want it.

He wants it precious . Hum hum. Sorry. Wrong movie :D.
starry-nights88 chapter 13 . 7/14/2004
cute
shaman7 chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
This story was so sweet! :)
MoonDragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Sorry, I don't mean to critizie, but you made Pilica too much of a push over. Don't get me wrong, because I love RenXPilica fics. Just try to make her less OC. K?
ShinakaStar chapter 13 . 3/16/2004
Nice ending...And I'll check out your Hao/Anna fic, too! These two seem like a pretty good match even if a lot say that they're not.
*Shinakastar*
hieikurama chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
*burst into tears* So beautiful! I love your writing! Please write more! I want to read more of your stories; so emotional, so expessive... You are my role model!
Darkangelkitty08 chapter 13 . 1/17/2004
Ahh i love this story!
actually all of your stories that i have read are really good. i read some of your older CCS stories like the blue eagle and raven nitegale. i liked that story too!
-Kittykat08
coffee.mango chapter 13 . 1/14/2004
Super good fic :D
FireQueen chapter 13 . 1/10/2004
sniff, I love the story! I, FireQueen, will tell you that my fire is burning out! Coz of tears of joy! You should publish this... You'll be rich! sniff... WA!
Kari chapter 13 . 1/8/2004
*cries* WHA! SO KAWAII! *cough* WHA! SO GREAT! *cough cough* Anyway, since this is a review I guess I gotta review. It was very cute. NAW! I wish I could write like that. *pouts* I think the ending was a little abrupt though. That's all. Now I gotta read the AnnaXHao one. *runs off*
Chiharu-Chan chapter 13 . 1/3/2004
*sniff*... Its so sad and cute... Its awesome, just awesome... Great job.
KristiexxNguyen chapter 13 . 12/30/2003
hey! great fic! write more!
Arbil chapter 13 . 12/28/2003
*sighs* so lovely... how i wish i was in pirika's shoes then. i LOVE taoren! double thumbs up for a beautiful work as such (i'd give you triple if not for the fact that i don't have a third hand) i've read some others fics of yours and all of them were good, REAL good (forgive me, o hime-sama, for i have forgotten the names) well, i shall continue to scroll for other fics by you. GANBATE! _
Chaco and Lily chapter 13 . 12/22/2003
Ah!I LOVED IT!I LOVED THIS FIC!IT'S THE BEST!
Chaco
Real Hao's Iron Maiden Je chapter 13 . 12/18/2003
Good.I said this before: you make good stories, and you continue writing, thats good.
I like all your stories...but this is my favorite of all. good job
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »