Reviews for Promises 2: Maybe
Chaco and Lily chapter 12 . 12/10/2003
NO!THAT WAS SHORT!WE WAITED WEEKS AND I LOVED IT BUT IT WAS SHORT!UPDATE SOON!I LOVE IT I KNOW MY FRIENDS DO TOO!HURRY THIS TIME!UPDATE!
Chaco
Blue Minstrel chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
You have not idea how happy it makes me to see that you are updating again -. I can't wait untill the next chapter.
TwinkleStar chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Best Ren/Pilika fic ever:P Please put next chapter up soon!
SVZ chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
Beautiful chapter! Lol, Pirika came into the family quite easily, ne?
Kuroi Kitty chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
what take u solong to updtae this chapter? geeze...well anywhy nice story! plz update the next chapter!
GoddessLD chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
Last.. chapter..? Ahh well, update soon anyway!
Real Hao's Iron Maiden Je chapter 12 . 12/9/2003
CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!Kawai! Really Really Cute Chapter, I love this story, it's so SUTEKI! You are really good writing fics, And I love reading 'RenPi'. Please make this story as long as posible. Please, make other 'renpi's, And I promise i will read all of them. Great
Lithlis chapter 11 . 12/6/2003
I love your fic please if you fix your PC (¡Pinche Computadora!)please e-mail me
Chiharu-Chan chapter 11 . 12/5/2003
Aww. That's so sweet! And I love the part with Ren's dad. Its a no brainer. Who else would have that attitude we love so much? Update soon!
La Wei chapter 11 . 12/4/2003
hi!If you do ever get your pc fixed this is myy other email address:
why do all the good writers have to have bad computers..no offense but i really LOVE your stories
Flora chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
hey email if u update _
Takari-san chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
IIE! YOU HAVE TO E-MAIL ME WHEN UR BACK SYAO-SAMA! O_O I MISS YOU AS I SPEAK... WAH! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING ABOUT REN AND PIRI LIKE THAT...
nice job with the fic... hope you come back soon
Kuroi Kitty chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
WOW!so GOOD PLz update the next chapter
Rookie chapter 11 . 12/1/2003
Ah! Plz email me the next few chapters if you have time and cannot update! I luv your fic!
unmei chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
NO! *cries* come back! WHY? this is worse than the time went down... i'm going into a depressed state as we speak... come back soon, ne? we'll all miss you...
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »