Reviews for Believe
Crystia chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Such a simple one-shot. It's sweet, though. Haru always was my favorite. Gosh, I haven't read Fruits Basket in years...you're making me want to go read them again. :)

Haha, when Haru's admiring the dandelions like that, I could really see his resemblance with a cow. In a good way. Gentle and lazy, admiring the plants. From the books, I remember more of black!Haru than his normal personality, so this was nice to read. :P

Thanks for posting! :D
-Crystia
Anyjen chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This is such a... slow... fic. It trully captures Haru's essense. Me likes! :3

Although if I were Yuki I would have probably strangled Haru way before the fic ended. XD
Adi88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I love Haru. And Yuki. And you. And that was so aww inspiring.
Tragedy Catalyst chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
wow that was good. I love your little one-shots on things haru believes in. You write very good fanfics.
Visual chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
If I were you I'd feel proud to have crafted such a tought provoking, yet warm optimistic story. Probably one of the best kinds out there.
Yuan18 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This is very good. I found Haru's philosophy interesting and inspiring. Now I will never look at dandelions the same way again! _
Kimna chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Very nice! ; Though the settings and the atmosphere of this fic shouldn't have the reader think about this, but I did. How Haru is so kind and sweet in white-mode, I was just wondering how the story would go if he changed into Black Haru, ; Yeah, I know, -.- I'm weird... But this is truely a lovely story, so... - light! XD Great job!
R Junkie chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
When I read it I remembered the lyrics for a Watchmen song called "Luisitana"

So hard when angers never felt so good

Beauty's only all I want to see

Windows regardless open everything

Funny how I pass them everyday

If you haven't heard the song you should, its a great song and I think goes pretty well with this fic.

Oh yeah...this was a pretty nice fic.I like the lazy mood of it, gives you time to take it all in.
Eysabelle Perfume Holmes chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Very nice. The repetition imparts a lazy, dreamy quality to the prose. I feel as if Haru is talking to the readers, as well, enticing us to stay just a little a while longer in the moment.
Tenshi no Ai1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Aw. So beutiful. I loved that, I really did.

… no matter how bright, how beautiful…

… and no matter how hard it tried…

… it was still just a weed.

Wonderful lines. And only a true Shounen-ai fan could sense the hints. *cough me cough* _~

I very much enjoyed this. Good job.

Tenshi no Ai
Miaka1977j chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I liked this alot. It was very sweet and had a dream like flow to it. I would read this one again, good job!
CaiLing chapter 1 . 10/2/2003