Reviews for Gnat hunting
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
"Schuschu? SCHUSCHU?" Ken screeched. "Is that why he calls you in the middle of the day to ask if you're interested in, I quote, 'hot steamy sex' ? Because the two of you never see eachother?"

"He really said that?" Yohji's face lighted up. "Uhm, I mean, no, of course we never see eachother anymore. Not since last w-, not after I got together with you." ::dies of laughter::
Shiko87 chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Good story. I especially liked the parts with the insane Gnats. Good job.
xPockyNoMikox chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Farfie's so cute! I love him. I love authors who don't have him die. Major ooc-ness, but that's ok. The story was cute and funny. There aren't too many lighthearted Weiss Kreuz fics starring Omi and Nagi.
CrawBrad chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Are the two people at the end Ran and Farf or Ran and Crawford? I don't know if it really matters. This was, as always, very good. I love all of your stuff. :smile: Brad
Mazie chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
That was SO cute! Especially Farfarello and Aya wanting to kill those gnats! XD I can't believe you ended the story right there, though! Meanie. ;_;
Hotaru Muraki chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
*ROTFL* Hilarious, just hilarious. (Never thought I'd say that about a Wei├čKreuz-Fanfic, though.) Now if I can just figure out why all those people are looking at me as if I was weird or something... _;;
annakas chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
This fic was so weird that the weirdness mae it scary but damn it was funny as hell. Loved the ending with Aya and Craford. Damn surprising.
xiaoj chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
... unbelievable...
FireKat chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
HAHAHAHA! that was AWSOME! the gnats are in cahoots with takatori! HAHAHAAHAH! and kenken! you go boy! LOVED IT! _
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
o.0 HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT! _ now i'm gonna be yelling 'die you flying messengers of god' everytime there is a fly in my office o.0;; hehehe _
Kyra2 chapter 2 . 10/8/2003
Why are the two chapters exactly the same?
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Gnats? He was killing gnats? I'm going to trust that he's one of the two at the end and that he hasn't lost his mind.

Both groups are being buddy buddy with each other and nobody has a problem with this. Okay!

In the future, you don't borrow someone something. You lend them something. They borrow things from you.
ChibiHarika chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Why you put 2 ch. when both are the exact SAME!

I mean it is just stupid!

I ended up reading both,because i thought that the second has a different ending,but NO!

DID IT! I don't think SO!

*Breathing hard*

GOMEN NASAI! (I'M REALLY SORRY!)

I'm just in a pissed off mood,since one of my brothers deleted 2 of my updated ch.'s of my Initial D fic. that i was about to upload.

Sorry again if i got you mad.
Hele chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
*giggles* funny funny. I can see them all doing that...
Lapis Sanura chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Just 1 prob! U uploaded the same chappie twice! And it was so cool too! Wen r u going to update? soon? PLZ! .

Psycho chic