Reviews for Speaking Of Dragons
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I liked it! The interplay between the dragon and Draco was funny and intresting.
Flame Dancer077 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
hey! i got some great harry potter stories to tell you about, these are some of the best stories i have ever read; Their Room by aleximoon great story!, Not What We Seem by Jean Farwig very good also, Killing Small Animals by Wishful Thinker an ok story, The God of the Lost by Gravidy really good story! well i cant name your own hp stories so thats about all, try reading them when you have time!
SubliminalMsgs chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
ok. it was good for the most part. but i do have a few critiques. dont be mad though. i think that the conversation with the dragon could have been a bit more interesting. it would be better if it held the reader in more. in some parts it was a little boring, if u know wut i mean. again, dont be mad. i really like the overall plot and and idea for the story, i just think u could develop it more/better (?). well, thats all for the moment. and let me know if u need another beta or just someone to read ur works. au revoir!.!.!.
Lulu chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hey, this was funny! Haha! It is slightly bad (not very bad), but you didn't give a lot of choice in ur question. Haha... ok, i'm done rambling now! I like ur fanfiction! i tried writing a HP fanfic and it's not very good... ok, now i'm definately done rambling! Keep writing!
seashore chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
This is cool. I love the whole connection between Draco's name and real dragons.

I have to agree with you about the dragons' portrayal. They definitely should be cunning not stupid. But I have a feeling that Rowling's dragons are nasty, violent beasts, rather than the reasonable ones found in Dragonheart or the Eastern cultures.