Reviews for Kind as Summer
Gwen Eruanna chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Gothmog's Bumper Book of Practical Tricks to Play on Sleeping Valar? I need that book. I NEED it. Does Amazon sell it?
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
This was very ammusing but very very difficult to authors do like describing things-just don't get too carried was a great storyline-just way to hard to understand.
kalurien chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
You are indeed the Master of analogy and simile. :D:D
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
A wonderful and worthy defense of the magnificnet Elrond.. It was great...especially the end and the muttering Valar.

Excellent!
alena chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
This is absolutely magnificent in so many ways. The description of the evil imposter is brilliantly horrifying, and the description of the creature produced by his vile magic even more so. And the battle was wonderful; it felt-cleansing somehow.

*loveses the special appearance by Mandos and Vairë*

*dies from the mental image of Morgoth realising that he'd locked himself out of Thangorodrim clad only in his underpants*

*worships you*
Lalwen chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Wow, Losse, I have no idea how to even start reviewing this. The humour was fantastic but the imagery was freaking sublime. Really. I could quote my favourite lines but that would entail me cutting and pasting the entire story.

Truly great stuff - and I loved the appearance of Námo and Vaire too. I don't think there are enough superlatives in my vocabulary for me to praise this enough.

So, uh, yeah - this was brilliant! ;)
escapistone chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
"See? See?" he bellowed, mooning Glorfindel, who promptly began to try to knock himself unconscious with a spare bread roll and a length of curtain tassel.

*giggles*

(YEs, I'm being evil and not giving an inteligeent review)
isis whit chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Most creative bashing! *snicker*

"Elrond himself was torn between the desire to see if she glowed green like her mother and concern as to what this would do to the valley."

LMAO! Hilarious.