Reviews for Across Time
JescaLove chapter 16 . 10/8/2005
well i was kinda right it IS a necklace and why would mrs.h keep matches by the fuse box,wasnt the point of having them to see her way to the fuse why did she light it when she got to the if she tripped on the blob/buyo?sorry i over analyze things a bit too again im up you shut up will have to excuse them they tend to fight not! You are now with, with that ingenious retort. Good day, sir.(im not really crazy, i just have a split personality.
JescaLove chapter 15 . 10/8/2005
hhm..is it a necklace *wiggles eyebrows*.i like this chapter expecially when the girls were houndig shippo.
JescaLove chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
what i my last review, love the story so far, maybe a little overboard on the description of inuyashas house but none the less night.
JescaLove chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
i decided that i would read some before i go to tell me this isnt one where kagome falls in love with inuyashas reincarnation.i hate since you're one of my favorite authors i will continue reading.
Atrilial chapter 21 . 9/27/2005
Please please please update! please! Soon! Please!

great story btw
Bluie Twilight Star chapter 21 . 8/31/2005
This is a great story! Can't wait until the next chapter.
rachell-xo chapter 21 . 8/30/2005
hee hee cute story loves it..wud it b possible 4 mopre inu/kag fluff!pleeaasse
Jill chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
I love your freakin' story so f'ing much! You just have to hurry with the next CHAPTER! Sorry I'm just excited! I love fanfics so much! Again I love you story!

Bye,

Jill
Amygurl chapter 21 . 8/10/2005
NO! That was so short! All these years of waiting... But I was so happy when I checked my e-mail, and there it was. Updation! It's short, but I love it all the same. oh, well. Thanx for updating, u rock my sox and all that. Please write more when you have the time. This really is one of my favorite fan fics. TTYL!

~Amy
DarkInuHanyou chapter 21 . 8/6/2005
Hehehe, that was good! PLEASE update soon!
Neracio chapter 21 . 8/5/2005
That 'needless to say all hell broke loose' sounds like what happened at the mall today! someone kicked the sprite machine too hard and sodas went flying.

Neva: By someone she means her.

Neracio: Shut up! Anyways, glad to see that you updated.

Nexa: I'm glad to see you didn't get caught attacking the sprite machine outside JC Pennies!

Neracio: *starts hitting Nexa with keyboard* Shut Up Nexa!

Lexi: Great story! update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/3/2005
o-m-g...u UPDATED! well...not much info in this chappy so please update again soon. do we ever get to c seshy?
Lady Rin-San chapter 21 . 8/3/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon! _

~*~SweetyPieRin~*~
freaky-hanyou chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
hahahhahha nice end! I love this story! Happy Writing!
junyortrakr chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
Wow, it has been a while since this was updated. I rather wonder how safe Kagome is spending time alone with Inuyasha, though...
852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »