Reviews for Eternal Soul
Lynnicaec chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
I liked your first story. This is a good sequel. Please update soon!

~LynniCaeC~
missingviolet chapter 6 . 4/1/2006
hey! why did u stop?

it's a great story! pls pls continue!
firecaster-hikaru chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
hi! i just finished reading your stories and i love it. i hope that you will continue to write more of these. also where can i find Michele’s “Complement"? i would love to read that story if it is as good as yours.
Cakidor chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
I love this story. It's so awesome. You gotta love their new powers and the fact that the white-eyed slayers do have some emotions... well for each other. Anyways please continue! This is too great not to finish!
willcat chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
please please finish this story iam am really enjoying it
i like that you have given buffy/faith more powers to draw on and also like the alternate reality versions as well it may be a good idea to have to normal versions of buffy/faith corupt the other versions with a little humanity it seems that they do care about each other and also there friends maybe they need to be steered in the right direction and also in doing so they can rub of a bit on our buff/faith
Darklight chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Any new parts coming, it's been some time, it's still a fantastic fic with Faith in it, get more chapters.
Keep writing more
Darklight chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
Any new parts coming?
Still routing for Faith hooking up with Cordy in the end, and get Faith to meet god/godess of the hunt in the place she's now.
Keep the fic alive and get new parts out soon.
Darklight chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
New chapters fast, and get Faith to meet her godess in this dimension.
And make it Faith/Cordy, they just have to get together.
Can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
Darklight chapter 5 . 10/13/2003
yes go Cordy and Faith.

I thought when cordy took Faith, they would have ended up on olympus with all the other gods, but I liked the additions of the ancients.

And Faith have a run in with this world Diana and create even more of a chaose than the other Faith ever did.

Keep teh chapters coming.
RinnX chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Wow. It looks like AU Cordy kinda has a thing for Faith. *big grin* And I'm kinda curious if Faith would be able to develop the same God-like abilities that the AU Faith has since they are both techically Slayers...

Looking forward to the next update. )
Darklight chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Fast writing, getting better and better.

Get away from under their control and get rid of the silver necklace and get whoever put it on her to pay.

let them see what a real slayer is and that the Faith they have now is a lot more of a danger to them and the ancient than the old one.

This Faith doesn like to look but do, wipe all non humans off the the face of the world.

Keep the chapters coming.
Nope chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
This is a great story so far, and it's turning out as good as your other one. Nice writing, and you're keeping me interested, so good job.
RinnX chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Wow... Really eager to find out what kinda person is the other Faith like for the trolls in the other world to hate & fear her so much.

And I'm also curious about who the other Buffy is.

Keep up with the great writing. _
Darklight chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Interesting start of your sequel can't wait to see who or what Faith's double was.

And it means that she is now with Bufy and the rest of the gang.

Also means that a Buffy double is somewhere around where Faith is now.