Reviews for Why father?
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
J'aime.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
It's sad but very well written.
ssj7chibividel chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
So... :'(
vegeta's biggest fan chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
wonder ful just like me and my dad only im still in the confused fase
vegeta's biggest fan chapter 7 . 5/14/2011
wonder ful just like me and my dad only im still in the confused fase
anger angel chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
i know 2 reveiws for the same story in like 10 mins and from the same person oh well as i said before i love it it is one of the best ffanfics i have ever read and i have read many i will read more from you, chapter 6 was my fav for emotional but chapter seven was the best for it wasnt like most all happy happy it was still sad but still happy and in the end were you said he had tears in his eyes as he said 'its not to late son, i love you' or something like that was soo wicked you are officialy my fave author well

kk

xoxo anger angel
anger angel chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
hay this is so ...deep i gues i would have to say im crying from this chapter i mean it was so emotional i have felt like this a few times so this was an especialy whats the word hm well it was a special chapter but for me my feelings were derected to 4 people so yeah i love it cant wait to read next chapter in bout 1 min well

kk

xoxo anger angel
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I really think that you should change this to Gohan/Goku.
Jrik23 chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Amazing story. The emotion on Gohan toward his father is extremely believable. Sort of reminds me of "Catcher and the Rye." Good writing.
Karakot chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
read the entire thing, but just once i would like a well gohan hates goku fick where it does not have a happy ending. don't get me wrong i love you work but i really don't like goku. read some of your stuff today and love it though. good luck.

karakot
Branwenn-Wolf chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
Very nice story. please make more stories!
NOIP chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
so touching and sad
hittocerebattosai chapter 7 . 3/18/2006
Aww! *cries* S sad and cute and everything at the same time! *cries and hugs yu at the same time* I VE IT! This was amazing, reay truey amazing! Thank yu fr writing this! I ADRED THIS!

{srry, the etters eft f the "8" "i" "k" and "," dn't wrk n my keybard, they died a few days ag)
Majin-Samara chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
well that was one heck of a story. you made me cry which is a good thing. ignore all the flamers they just can't except that they don't have good ideas like you do.
serious.effort chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
I just got to this update. *sigh* Weeks of catching up on the hundreds of email have not done anything good for the reading factor.

The ending wasn't bad. Not the best it could have been, but not bad. Enjoyable.

Happy Birthday a few weeks ago.

-exile