Reviews for Outside the Window
vilse chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I really liked this. A perfect balance between something happening between them and still nothing at all. And you kept them in character. :) Nice work.
RowanDarkstar chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
GAH! This is EXACTLY the fic I have been craving. Thank you so much for writing this. I've read it several times already. My only complaint (or, really my only wish LOL) is that the flashback hurt/comfort scene at the hospital could be fleshed out and written fully, because that is pretty much my exact ideal Joel/Teresa fantasy scene and I cannot get it out of my head.:) Anyway, all of that to say, beautiful fic.:) I especially love the image of Teresa at the window. There is a moment in Windfall when Nina (Lana Parrilla's character) is gazing out the window with her fingers on the glass, and I immediate saw that image in my mind for Teresa. It really resonates.
Victoriafrances chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Great story! Very much in character for both Joel and Theresa. Nice job.
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I love it! I've often thought that Joel was a hotbed of intense emotion underneath that cool exterior. Good job. I hope you continue.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
What more can I say but that this is beautifully done?

You handled the Joel/Teresa relationship with a great insight and with sensitivity. You hit the nail on the head about their mutual feelings, and did not force a romance where it did not belong.

This is the kind of 'shippy' story that ought to be told about this pair, because anyone who watches this show knows that they are both decent and honourable individuals.

Well done!