Reviews for Vigil
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That was cruel but it was a great story.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
That was so greatly misleading. Thanks for writing it.
Crimson Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
you scared me there for a minute, i thought kagome was dead! thank god..lol

awsome story!
Syit chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I thought she was dead? AND SHE IS AT SCHOOL! It was good tho... I liked it.

KittySeishin
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Excellent writing here! All through the story I ahd the feeling Kagome had passed away & I was pleasntly & happily surprised to find she hadn't! luv kira
SilverTailz chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
That's hilarious! I thought she was dead! LOL! Meanie!
Sean Wright chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
That was the meanest thing I've ever read.
Dear Lord, I thought she was dead! Christ! That was evil. But it was good. LOL.
Sean
Tiranth chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
*wipes away a sweatdrop and a tear* I thought for sure she had died or something! Boy did you scare me. Oh and I read "The Men in Her life" I forgot to review...both are great little one shots but I like this one better.
reynamangga chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
JEZ! You really scared me for a bit there. I thought you killed Kagome off! Anyway, Souta is my favorite secondary character. I really liked the Inuyasha/Souta interaction and I absolutely loved Souta's little "KA-GO-ME" moment. heh heh. What's Daddy's Girl like? I'm a bit hesitant to read it because it's R and I'm 13. . .
junyortrakr chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Sheesh, she needs to get one of those phone plans with unlimited night and weekend minutes.
Arestelwen chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Argh... YOU MADE ME THINK SHE WAS DEAD! I mean... it was SO SAD at the beggning...

yes you are mean... but it's excellent!
RosesFromPluto chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
*twitch* *twitch* And all that time you had me thinking she was dead...
Delkaidin chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Oh... you... how dare you do that to me... I was thinking Kagome was dead and was all sad and... oh... good story!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
::flops over:: *That* I did not expect. No warning, no hint... Wow, that was good!
mkh2LauraMikki chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
::blinks eyes:: Bwahahahaha...

I was hoping for something like that at the end... I was thinking "No! [You] won't kill of Kagome this time - let it be something like a trip overseas, study abroad or something!" Towards the end though, you made me nervous... did Kag die? Then... whoo! you threw me for a loop! Hahahaha. This was good, hope to see more of these [fics] soon.