Reviews for Of Quarrels and Women
redrosegirl chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
I know it has been a while but you stopped at a cliffhanger! this is a great story and i want to find out what happens.
faith bonksie chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
oh poor leggy.

please tell me that there is a happy ending to this story
madian chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
One of the best stories I've read! Really. Well done! Mad
Psalm 136 chapter 6 . 5/22/2005
OMG! I love this fic SO much! I love how you've really developed a believable love between Legolas and Ithilin. Its really great. Keep it up and UPDATE SOON!
Idget2301 chapter 6 . 2/2/2004
wow... are you sure this story's complete? I think you could carry that one for awhile. I would like to know what happens to them.
Maudlin Eyes chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
Your story is so sweet! I came so close to crying! You are an excellent writer!
Amea chapter 6 . 1/13/2004
this is the sweetest and sad thing i've ever read! it's brilliant! keep writing!
a1016 chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
I really liked your story, the last chapter was the best, very heart wrenching. Very well written with good descriptive passages. Two little things though, in chapter 1, Legolas knew Ithilin's name without her having told him. Now, maybe she used her mind to do it, but it was a little confusing at first, since it was not quite clear. The other thing I found sort of strange was the Legolas would have a bow to give to Ithilin from when he was younger. They were not at his home, he was visiting, so it seems unlikely that he would carry a bow that he no longer uses around with him. But then again, maybe he left it there last time he was visiting, but again, it is not clear. Otherwise, it was very entertaining with an interesting story line, I like how elves bond. I'm off to read your next book now! Cheers, Anon.
darkdragon32 chapter 6 . 10/5/2003