Reviews for Cold Heart Breaker
alienated lycanthrope chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Jesus Christ, Star, I think you broke my heart, along with Guy's. Really, it HURT to read this. And how in the hell did it slip by me in the first place? I adore, the title, and the way you tie it in, for painfully obvious reasons, I suppose, but it had to be said, nonetheless. There's beauty in the sadness here, which is the probably why it hurt so goddamned much. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: you are the queen of the one-shot. I've got to start doing more of those, but I don't know if I could ever break up Connie and Guy. I like to cling to the little stability in my life, thank you. But you. You are a gutsy, innovative, perceptive, talented writer who should get her shit together and get published. I love ya, babysnakes!

goblz chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
That was very, very good. I really liked it a lot. I liked how you wrote it. I hurt for Guy lol. Was this a one-shot or are there more chapters coming? Poor Guy. (
anne918 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Amazing.I love all your stories, you are so talented. You can do it all. I am a big fan of the Queertet. I wasn't really as vocal on when those were posted as I am now. You get into peoples heads and feelings better than anyone. I loved the way you got into Connies head in this one. Great job, Keep up the great writing!
NYgoldfish54 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Love it, babe, cheers...

...I sent you an e-mail asking you to be my beta for a new fic, but since something is apparantly not going well in your personal life, disregard it and just recommend somebody else...

...but yeah, story kicks ass. It must be hard always being part of two. Connie and Guy. Good for Connie, but ouch for Guy...

Good story, talk to you soon...

CrossCountryChick-321 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Oh my gosh! It's so wierd because I totally relate to this story! It was like I was actually in the story because it happened to me. I am a cold heart breaker (not that I'm proud of it). Anyway, it sounds wierd, but thanks for the story. It was really good :)
Cake Eater chapter 1 . 10/2/2003

i hate this!

no, i don't mean that. i loved it, but it made me very angry. that's only because i felt so awful for guy, and i'm quite possibly rabidly obsessed with him, so that may have had a hand in my feelings toward this.

but it was very good, and i enjoyed reading it. damn you, hooking me with the Gn'R lyrics and then reeling me rock. hardcore.

so while i'm still feeling awful for guy, i'm feeling good for connie because she's free now to be her own person. bug damnit. now i'm going against my first instincts of "connie and guy should be together NO MATTER WHAT for ALWAYS and ETERNITY." hence, your story must have been pretty damn good to do that to me. i am a dork. i know this already. I KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW IT! or at least that's what bob dole told me.

squabbin' up in heah,

Schiz chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Aw, honey. That was so sad. Really good, really really good, especially since I know what inspired it. (to those not in the know: nyah nyah! ;)

Any hopes that you might to a companion piece? Pwease?

Heh. Actually, I really want to see more of 'Shoebox.' And YOUR pairing name won out, too. Bah.