Reviews for Dream Fever
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Fun story. Wish it was separated into chapters, but whatever. Interesting since we really have no backstory on Gennai and it's cool how this all came about.
mangagirl18 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excellent story! You got all the characters believable to a t, and the plot was definately interresting, though a tad bit quick at the end.

I'd give constructive criticism, but I'm pretty sure anything I have to say would just be a repeat of stuff you already know. Since I've read a few of your newer fics and considering just how old this one is, I think it's safe to say I'd just be digging up unnecisary dust.

Thanks for yet another great story!
starchica chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Wow. I don't think I've ever read a story that long before. Usually when I see the size of the scroll bar on the side of the page I give up, but your story definitely kept my attention. Everyone was so wonderfully in character- Mimi was so perfectly crying over Gennai, and of course Taichi would snap at her, and then feel guilty, and then Takeru would comfort Mimi, because that's what he does in 02, he comforts everyone. And Daisuke and Iori interacted perfectly, and I loved how Daisuke pointed out that there were eight of them, not four. And the Sora/Taichi interaction, over her being sick was done so well, too, because she wouldn't ever want to worry anyone, but Taichi wants everyone to be alright, and the link to Hikari's sickness was perfect. That's what was so great- all of the different links to parts of Adventure/02, that made the story seem like a continuation of their story. And Miyako was wonderful as well- the Gennai/Miyako thing was strange (only because I've never thought of it before), but it fit your story so well. And it was so wonderful to see all of them interacting together, with their Digimon, and having it be realistic- wow. I'm still in awe. And the story made sense, too- it was all canon, and you didn't have to bend some weird rules to make it fit. You're really talented. Congratulations. The only thing I wish I would have seen more of is Yamato and Takeru, because everyone had a bit of a storyline except for them. But even still, you included them, and their digimon, and it was just amazing. I loved it.

Oh! And there was an actual climax, and plot, and a resolution, and it was a real story, not just some random PWP drabble. (Not that those aren't fun. But this was a nice change.)
Circeus chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was just plain amazing. From one end to the other. Took me way too long to figure Koushirou actually suspected Armahn. Here goes my ability to see that. Oh well. that was a great story, with some amazing characterization.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
This was a neat depiction of another, and I appreciated your naming of the "Material World"; to be honest, I've always felt "real world" was a little chauvinistic, since the digital world is just as real. It is a little unsettling, though, that you seem to start off with the assumption that Gennai is from another world, not surprising ecen the Digidestined. It makes sense overall, but you make it sound like it was at least referred to in the show, which I don't think it was... but then, maybe they said so in the Japanese original? Eh, who cares? A good dollop of suspense, with traces of... Gennaiyako? I actually would like to see them getting together, now that I think about it...
Hiron Otsuki chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Waii! Sequel, please!
Roxie Faye chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
I'm quite shocked at how little reviews this has gotten. It was very well written, and everyone got a chance to play a role (that's hard to do sometimes with 10 people, plus Digimon). It reminded me of one of your stories long ago about Matt dead or hurt, and Jun being the primary suspect. Both are kidn of mysteries. This was such a intriguing read, and you pulled off the clincher with Koushiro, so well. Loved that part. I wish Koushiro would have told everyone, and Gennai about Armahn, as a conclusion to the story, but your ending was fine. *toddles off to read s'more SilvorMoon stories*
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
This is the first Gennai romance I've ever seen, do you know that? I'm surprised that I haven't found more of them...I develop crushes, you see, far more hopelessly than Miyako. I develop crushes on characters, and currently, it's Gennai. (My sister says "me too". She's reading this over my shoulder, which is very *annoying*. isn't it though? That was her. Amelia! Go away!no!

*scuffling sounds*

Anyway*oof*, Great story.*sock*

Amelia, come back here THIS INSTANT! nah nah nah! ;)
Kyer chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Besides the wizardmon digimon, my favorite character is Gennai.

You created a quite believable history for him- someone whom the show never satisfactorly got into the background of. It was sort of like Doctor Who: A high status citizen bound for great things gets his life sidetracked by some societal taboo- end ends up liking the new situation better than the original. Except for there is the loneliness.

Thank you for the excellent (as always) read.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Oh wow...That was good. But a little thing that may faciliate readers is to divide it up into chapters.
Miome chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
The characterization in this fic is some of the best I've ever read! It really felt like I was actually watching the series again - especially Koushirou and Daisuke. (Maybe because they're my favourites? _) I loved it when Dai called out that he was in the bathroom, and how he often used that as an excuse.

The end (from Armahn's confession on) felt a little rushed, although I'm not sure that it isn't just a natural result of the fact that was when the action really did speed up a lot.

It's great to see you posting fanfiction again, and I hope you feel inspired to right even more. _