Reviews for The Myamoto Project
27dayz chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Love this story. I came across it ages ago and its taken me this long to find it again. Bravo!
TeamRocketGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is the first Team Rocket fanfic I ever read, I read around the time Pokemon came out, I love this story so much, it is so dramatic and so sad. It really introduced me to a love of darker fics. You put them through a lot in fic but i'm glad it has a somewhat happy ending in atleast Jessie and James are together if not scarred for life by what they went through, but at least they can heal together. This story is so unique with so many different and interesting ideas. I like how you incorporated some elements from X-Files, another one of my favorites. This is such a great story, thank you for writing it.
Miyth chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
That was very well written, but so so sad!

Great job.

-Miyth
Kururu soucho boy chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
Nice!
Eddy Fawkes chapter 7 . 10/21/2003
A wonderful story... Very dark, and the plot all connected together well... I ate it right up! Thanks for a great read
Sweet Miyamoto chapter 7 . 9/9/2003
That's absolutely great. I've never thought about the idea of cloning miyamoto... I have to admit,this kinda scares me but that's a great fic. Please read my miyamoto's fics.
Farla chapter 7 . 7/19/2001
that was very dark, and very, very good...
Firefly chapter 7 . 3/13/2001
*****

You've earned them, really. Nicely done; is there going to be a sequel?

Hm, this would be easier if there was an actual email address to which I could send this.
LadyArashi chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
That was so cool . . . and you're one of the first people I've seen that treats Tracey like an actual person, and not just some idiot kid who likes to draw. Not quite a tearjerker, but awfully close. Keep up the good work!
LadyArashi chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Fabulous! Fantastic! Very well written! But . . . you killed off Tracey . . . Just like practically every other Pokemon fanfic writer!
Tenshi Mew2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
Hi! I love this story, as you know...also...I would like to say that I am going to miss you heaps...and that also you must not give up writing!

10/10

Love from,

Me
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 8/8/2000
::starts crying like baby:: Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! ::sniffs:: Okay, I'm fine now... Great job!
Iya chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
Imagineative, ok, going to read the rest now. . .
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
::Crying loudly:: I feel soooo bad for Jesse and James! Poor Myamoto... but I figured she would die in the end. If you do write an epilogue, you ought to leave at least a ray of hope for Jess and James' future together. Anyway, great story. This series is the best out of the "Pokemon" fics you have posted, I think.
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
Loved the reference to "Deep Space Nine." The mention of Ketrecel White brought back alot of Star Trek memories. I feel so bad for Jesse and James! Why do I have the feeling that Myamoto's going to die? Oh well, on to part 6...