Reviews for Shameless
Leela's Back chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was the making of one of the best Edge and Zaki fics ever, it’s a shame you never continued it. I know I miss it. You truly knew how to capture them perfectly, making them so compatible and Edge’s emotions for her are so raw and passionate yet he’s not mushy, soft or a punk.

I would have loved to see the completion of this fic. It is sad that you no longer have interest in this fandom anymore. I know I haven’t heard form you in a while, perhaps one day this fic will be completed but until then my rating for you is a 9/10, only because I want to read more.
treze chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I like Himezaki Aoi. Damn.
Anyway, you sould post the next chapter. I'm looking forward to it.
SuperhumanChichi chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
There's a character called Zaki? Must be a hidden one then..ISn't that a M.E. name? It most certainly doesn't sound Japanese...ah well..w/e ..ver good
malz chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
HM nice story you have, though its been some time since you wrote it, i thought i drop by a review. I hope you get the time to write chapter two cause i have to see how this ends...also im reading this cause Zaki's my girl. Write more.
SprawlingKitsune chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I really like the story. There are few enough Project Justice stories made. Let alone enough with Edge and Zaki (as opposed to Akira and Zaki...) Though it's a little slow moving. ut I'm used to action stories so that may be why. Can't really say anything to improve because this seems to be a formative chapter. Anyways, keep it up.