Reviews for Shelter in the storm
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
So beautiful. Who would've thunk that Misty was Missingno? I knew she was mean and bossy for a reason.
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Nice prophecy.
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
This explains why Lance always has silversteel dragon's wings! But I was right! Ash did betray the other two Guardians to Missingno before, and probably more than once. Stupid hardheaded idiot! This is why he needs his memories back now! At least Lance didn't die permanently, and Destiny evolved into Hope.

However, Destiny had white wings so he still thought humans and Pokemon could coexist even after he knew Misty was the demon Missingno? He has no brain! He needs a brain transplant or to get his head replaced!

The Guardians have so many special attacks...
kawaiilileevee chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Why did Lance choose the name 'Crystal' as a disguise? I still wonder, because there is a Crystal in Pokemon Special who is a really annoying girl and a Mary-Sue...

Misty is Missingno! I knew it! Ooh, I hope Lance kills her!

How can Ash be so dumb? *Smacks head* He really should be able to keep his memories! Otherwise, he'll make more stupid mistakes. Traveling with Misty is a huge mistake! Besides, he should have given Misty Pikachu and screwed the bike!
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
We got to see Charlotte. I like her too And Brock redeemed himself a little, though I still hate him for not doing more to stop Misty. We still don't know where she got the poison. Maybe Misty is secretly working for Team Rocket, along with Jessie and James!

Crystal used Hyper Beam! Ash must have been in danger. And she keeps hugging him in Pokemon fashion. I bet Misty is jealous.
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Is Pidgeotto big enough for Ash to ride on? That was a bit off. And liquid ice is a poison, right! How did Misty get her hands on it? Why didn't Brock stop her? Does he trust Misty more than he trusts Ash? Stupid Misty was spying on them! Whore! I bet she wanted to seduce Ash and was surprised to find him gone. Poor Crystal... poor Dratini *sniffles* Please don't let her die...

Dratini is still a baby since Ash feeds her milk, but dragon Pokemon are rare and strong!
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Togepi is a disgusting waste of life and the fact that Misty got it in the anime just makes me hate her more. She is such a bitch! And Ash named the baby Crystal? Is that Lance in disguise as a Dratini?
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
More championshipping stories! Yatta!
Pokefan21 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
This explains so much. Misty had a needle because she's on drugs, right? Hope she cleaned it first.
clara200 chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
okay this went very fast. I thought it went too fast .
Miroku004 chapter 6 . 11/14/2003
Did Ash turn into Lugia? I don't really like Ash... He bugs me...
Miroku004 chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
Wait, LANCE IS A GIRL? O.o... And also, Misty's a demon? When did Ash get a Jolteon? Oh, was it his past life?
Miroku004 chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
Oh, MAN! I forgot to put you on author alert, so you finished this before I read it agian! .
Ja-Kha'jay chapter 6 . 10/29/2003
Good Story, though somwhat hard to follow. By the way...What happened to Crystal in the later chapters? And isn't Lance a guy? All in all a good read anyway.
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 10/29/2003
interesting... sweatdrop. But i like it