Reviews for Realization
J.M.Sage chapter 9 . 11/12/2004
Hey! This was awesome! okay...gotta go read teh sequel thingy...yeah...well umm...good fic.
Tamara Moon chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
that was really good!
TinckerBell chapter 7 . 1/22/2004
Realy like it.
Tinck!
SakuraSamora chapter 9 . 1/16/2004
awesome
Ayame13 chapter 9 . 1/10/2004
i love this story it is great i can't believe inuyasha actually took a bath. umm in the t.v. series did inuyasha ever go to kagomes house and take a bath with sota i think and kagome was reading a book because i saw some pictures and i didn't know if it was from the t.v. series anyway this is a great story i really liked it! o i hafta check out the sequel k bye
Panther chapter 9 . 12/26/2003
i love the story. now onto the sequel. bye for now. :)
Panther chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
thats ok that you use Japanse words. i talk Japanse at school to my friends. sometimes use words to my teachers and ask what i'm saying. it's funny to their faces but anyways i like your story. i'll review the rest of your story when i finish the rest. so bye for now.:)
Mily chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
OOh, Good stuff you got here, A very nice read I hope all your fics are this good! :)
zuppy chapter 9 . 11/4/2003
aw I love your story! it was really good! _
mkh2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
Stupid me... I meant sequel... sometimes I write chapter or sequel or epilogue when I meant one of the others... I'll go read your sequel now (well, as much as possible before I'm "forced" to go to bed.)
mkh2 chapter 9 . 10/25/2003
Aw, cu-u-u-ute... write more soon! Can't wait to see the next chapter (I liked the previous chapter where Inuyasha said he forgot how to take a bath and Kagome realized he liked having his back rubbed... sweet widdle puppy-chan!)
furiri chapter 9 . 10/20/2003
WA! It ended? No! Thank Kami there's a sequel! I'll be sure to read it when I have the time! This was a great fic! I loved the moment between Kagme-chan and Inu-chan, so cute! anyways, Ja ne!
furiri chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
Wa! that was so cute! Sesshoumaru-sama is the best!
furiri chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
WA! the scene between Miroku and Sango was CUTE!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 9 . 10/16/2003
*chuckles* *chickle turns into full out laughing and dancing* HAHAHAHAHA! WOOH! I lovers fluff and waffiness between kago & inu! loved the story