Reviews for Facing Death
Kayti13 chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
"The past is history. The future is a mystery. And this moment is a gift. That's why they call it a present" I love this line! Did you make it up or borrow it from somewhere? The story's great. Is there, or will there be, a sequel?
JR Toguro chapter 18 . 11/2/2007
You just keep surprising me. I read your story One Long Valentines Day first and after reading that I immediatly began Facing Death and was quite surprised. It was good to see you do a longer more varied story. I'm particularlly a fan of how you managed to balance the manticore and M/L story arc with out going to overboard on either. Good pacing also, even the uneventful chapters as you described them served to advance the story. Good from start to sultry finish. Good read and hope too see more from you in the future.

- Jon
Emch chapter 18 . 4/28/2007
Great story. This is one of the first fics I have read from "Dark Angel".

For me it's really difficult to distinguised what was in the show and what was not, because in here (I'm from Spain) we have only seen until the second season, I think.

All in all, Congrats! GOOD JOB!

Bye
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 18 . 10/15/2006
Loved this fic! Finally finished it. I saw it on another authors favorites list and decided to check it out. And I am glad that I did. You did your job, you made me curse you for the cliffies (not literally) and love you for the completion of so manny near misses. I loved the love scenes and would love to see some more of them. I am going to go check out some more of your fics.

Keep up the good work.
Bob chapter 18 . 1/9/2006
Fantastic! There's not enough raunchy ML around if you ask me. Good to see Max and Logan having some well deserved fun. All this seriousness needs a little physical reaction.

"The past is history. The future is a mystery. And this moment is a gift. That’s why they call it a present." I love this!

Lok forward to your future stories!
Ancient Galaxy chapter 18 . 1/7/2006
A excellent ending to an excellent story ! Well done ! Raunchy is always good, if done tastefully, and yours is completely tasteful, so lets be having some more M/L goodness please ! ;-)
0101010 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
hey there. Just wanted to lend support to the 'end ML misery' movement. I'd definitely put myself in that camp too.

Well done. Beautiful story.
jennyjen chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
I'm sad to see this end but it was definitely worth the ride! Thanks for sharing! (And raunchy is good? No? hehe...)
Natters chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
happy sigh. aw swet!
Maria656 chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
Excellent!

Love how Joshua is guarding M and L's privacy!

Love the eye contact too.

Looking forward to you next story and more fluff!
Maria656 chapter 17 . 1/4/2006
well done-beautiful imagery!
Babyangel86 chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
be as bad as you can be... don't be shy... :-)

The story... perfection...

"The past is history. The future is a mystery. And this moment is a gift."

Those words... priceless... damnit... why can't all guys be like Logan... :-/

the story was magical... sure, there were some parts that made me wanna kill you... but... it was worth it...

Will be looking out for your next installement... drop the inhibitions... let loose... Write M/L to your hearts content... :-)
RT4ever chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
Why must your stories end?

Can't they just go on forever? (I'm really not kidding here).

If not...Great ending, great story and you'd probably make a whole lot of readers happy if you were serious about the email thing. :-D

Thanks for the GREAT read!
idlehands452 chapter 18 . 1/3/2006
great work, loving the idea of the raunchy e-mails...it made me laugh. seriously great story though. i really enjoyed reading it. thanks so much for all your hard work!
lightangel chapter 17 . 12/21/2005
YA! it happened! Finally! So sensual!

great chappy! more plz!