Reviews for The Date Patrol
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Ahh! I see! Good, you have written some Harry Potter... (If this makes no sense what-so-ever, I suggest you go and read the reviews for "The Opal Deception". Anyway, this is good. Is it a one shot? Looks that way, but it wouldn't hurt to write that down at the bottom, just to clear up any confusion.

I really do like your writing, and the flow here is excelent. Good characterization, and all that jazz... And unless your other fic isn't a one-shot too, can I aske you something?

Please, pretty please, would you do a full lenght fic? I would so enjoy reading it...

~*Secca Irises*~
Celestria Black chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
EEp! You must update soon! I know you have your Artemis Fowl fanficcy to do, but you really should put some focus on this one too. It is awesome! I saw only one problem: it had no problems! How am I supposed to give a well rounded critique when there's nothing wrong with it? Huh? Lol. :-P
RonsInnerVoice chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
so far quite interesting...

so wats ron gonna do anyways?

something drastic?

or as usual just hideaway...

sigh..dumb git
YouCanCallMe MrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
OOh! Please write more...and soon! I really like this fic! I also like the show, and I wanna see just how closely you can relate them!
Majick chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Now this is cool. You've really got a handle on the characters, and there's a lot to be said for Ron starting to wise up. We all know that Hermione likes him, time for him to realise it, too.

Nice work with Tonks, too. A new character, but you've got her exactly how I imagine her.

I hope that there's more to this story.
Lady in Waiting chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Oh do keep writing! It's lovely so far!
hP fAn Fo LyFe chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Amazing job! very cute!
Crystal Lightning chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
AW! how cute i know the feeling Hermione is going through, but great job i cant wait for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON!
Koala Tangerine chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I like it! It's fun. Keep it coming! KT.
Ingenious chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
oh! Yay write more of this I like it!
Nanners0474 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
That was so cute. I hope you update often. Ron was adorable and Ginny was the classic pesky sister/friend. Had to think about who the heck Boot was for a second but I'm glad it was him and not the usual Shamus (I think I spelled that wrong but don't feel like looking it up lol) Anyway, I LOVED IT!

Nanners
dark star17 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Hey! Am i the first to review? Well if i am i'm surprised because it's a great sotry. Looking forward to the next chapter.