Reviews for A Man Alone
neesie-pie chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
The beauty and simplicity of this still staggers me, even upon the umpteenth reading. It appears you are no longer writing, a terrible loss for the FanFiction community. Your tone and brilliance allowed those of us who came after you to find our voice; I for one will always consider you the cornerstone of this section.
OJfan chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I am a new member, and I must say, this is one of my favorite stories. It seems like you were really able to get inside Oscar's head.
Sue chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
I just found this site a few days ago. I love all of your stories, but I noticed you haven't written any in a while. PLEASE write some more O/J story lines.
Sam Vicky Ryan chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I am so loving this brilliant V
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I have to tell you, and this is high praise, normally the instant I see a story written in first person, present tense, I immediately leave. But, being Oscar Goldman, I gave it a shot. And I'm glad I did, that was excellent! You really captured the character.
aria chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I love the Bionic Woman and your stories are a fantastic tribute to one of my favorite shows.
foxmom chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Very nice characterization of Oscar...You hit the relationship between Jaime and Oscar dead on...I always thought Oscar wanted more but settled for the Father/Daughter relationship because that was all he could hope for!
Goddess Anjanee chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I liked this story. I read it a while ago. I was just wondering if you were thinking of doing anymore stories maybe a crossover between The Bionic Woman, The Six Million Dollar Man and Wonder Woman. Have it based in the mid 1970s early 80s or 1990s to 2004 with a new and old generation of the characters. Its just a suggestion.

Goddess Anjanee :)
rosie chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Beautiful. You really have an excellent grasp of the characters in this wonderfully written story. Nice job.
teathymes chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Hi
this really isn't a review toher than to say that I have read your other stories and love how you capture the charaters. The Oscarand Jaime storylines are my very favorite. I ahve always imagined them ending up together.
L.