Reviews for Betrayal
MidnightMaddi chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
This is one of the best NIGHTS stories I've read so far!
Claude chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
UPDATE. Come ON!
Well, I'm convinced now. It seems the best NiGHTS fan fic are the ones that deal with his betrayl. This one is fabulous, though why you named it 'humour' I'm not quite sure. It have a very serious streak.
What I like the most is the charactisation. NiGHTS is such a hard character to write but you have him (her in my mind but I like calling her 'him') perfectly! And the relationship between him and Reala! Awesome.
Unfortunate I can't help with details of improvements. I'm terrible at spelling and grammar and stuff. And since I really like your story, I really can't add much else.
Please update soon!
Celestriakle chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
You say your NiGHTS fanfics are being updated on the NiGHTSintoDreams site... but where? I'd love to read the end of this and the other fanfics!
Racoonhat chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
This story is very entertaining! :) I like the idea of NiGHTS actually acting like a Nightmaren O.o anyway are you planning on updating soon? This story is great! :D

(may cookies rain on your doorstep .)
Bookshelf.Parodies chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
I really hope you update this soon!
Karma chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
I loved this story before. Why hae you added no more chapters? -Sorry if that seemed pushy. I do adore it, though.
SongBird88 chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
why don't you update! it's driving me crazy I love this story please please please update it the suspence is killing me!

Forever & always

-SongBird
SongBird88 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
hey your realy good at writing storys I've read alot of your stories and they're almost as good as some books i've read. I've also read in your storys that people are giving you a bunch of crap and thats just wrong. don't listen to them. do somthing becuse you like to and don't listen to the ignorence around you.

Forever and always

-SongBird
ClaraStarr chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Hmm... have I read this somewhere before on a very special NiGHTS fansite? XD
pride1289 chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
Continue! Plz.

It is getting good!

It is midnight over here right now. lol.
pride1289 chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Dam I hate it when my internet disconnects .

Well I still likes it so far.
pride1289 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
I don't really get it...But I guess I should keep reading huh?
pride1289 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This story is getting funny. I have to stop myself from giggling cuz my parents are here.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
this should be NiGHTS' motto: Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back. XD

Awesome story, I don't get why it pulls me in, it just does. -hates the idea of evil NiGHTS-
Emberrrr chapter 8 . 7/9/2007
This was the second time I've read through this whole story, and I was rolling on the floor laughing. It's such a sweet and funny story, and the way you've portrayed NiGHTS AND Reala is just perfect. NiGHTS as a funloving, prank playing, kid-like Nightmaren, but serious when he has to be. And Reala, though still a brutal character, as a big brother to NiGHTS when the time was right. It's a great idea of what events took place before the game. Probably the best I've read yet.

Lovely job, I love the way you've portrayed the characters, and I can't wait to read more.

~JadeMare