Reviews for The End of Days
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
A great story. Very well written.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Terrible, but feels right.

Thank you for sharing.
Kelsy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
truly this was very sad

awesome writing
Joyeee chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
"Mended, but not made whole" is such a strong theme in LotR and I think you've captured the feeling of that so well here...That description of Celeborn's fading as "decrescendo of the soul" is wonderful; so much in Tolkien's universe has to do with music. The theme of the cyclical nature of life is very nice - Men once again deciding the fate of all, elves and Arda possibly ending whatever Men might decide. But you still give a little hope (however miniscule, however unlikely) at the end - and that reflects a theme in Tolkien's work too, the characters carrying on despite overwhelming odds. And all this is done in poetic language! Thanks for sharing!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Wow. Sad and haunting, and yet it still retains that sense of impending renewal. I really like it.
Elentari2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
POwerful and pungent. I thank you for the treat. While I very much love the couple, you take was so sweet and true. And sad.

Mousie Mouse chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
DAMN! I felt her pain i'm close to tears right now...
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
I love the way you ahvw written the story and I could feel Galadriels pain.
Writer From Rivendell chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
That was absolutely amazing. *Dashes off to check out your other work*

MeeLee chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Interesting fic. Hope to see more.

Hirotani chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Well done, Bejai! I found this piece well-written, and clearly done with careful research and consideration. Bittersweet ending, indeed.

-Looking forward to further other writings from you,

Hirotani Kagemusha
Angel chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
"They called her Artanis after that last day."

Oh! My god... You made me cry with those words.

Lovely story. Poor Artanis, I hope she'll be Galadriel again...

Write more Galadriel/Celeborn!
Marnie chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
No! Wonderful story! Wonderful and terrible. I think you've singlehandedly converted me to the 'maybe he did go West after all' fraternity, because this is just unbearably sad. Particularly loved the line about the dead no longer arriving at Mandos; 'they called her Artanis after that'.

I wonder what she called herself :)

You're going to get fed up of me asking this, but - can I put it on the site? *Please?*