Reviews for The Four Inescapable Rules of Life
Fruit Smoothie Revenge chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
That was so cool! I love the creation of the Creye and how everyone deals with it. The ending was amazing, and you picked a great character to write the POV from. Awesome. _
Azamiko chapter 4 . 12/3/2005
Huh...; Well, I guess they could be true rules...but it's really all in how you look at things...
Asteria chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
Very funny. Bova's cool.
Trev chapter 4 . 6/16/2004
This further proves how awesome you characterize Bova. I also like the rules. Great thinking centering a fic around them!
Fairady chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
the rules are so true. love this fic. really brightened my crappy day which has now reached rule #4.
Princess Amanda chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
I don't know how I missed you finishing this story. I liked it! Hehe. "Do you think the creye would prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?" Hehe. Yay for the Rules! And now I know!
Sofiana chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
I've been reading this (and also, "Just") but lazy me, I haven't been reviewing. I know that's bad. If you read and enjoy, you ought to review.

Anyway, this was a really fun story! I liked the creature you invented, the creye. Also, in typical Bova fashion, I liked that everything seemingly worked out in the end and then of course, it didn't. True to the rules.

The rules, by the way, are hysterical! I had a speech professor who had something similar. His was the three standard answers... if only I could remember. Let me see. I remember that STANDARD ANSWER #1 was "Bad things." and STANDARD ANSWER #2 was "A bunch." and... can't recall the last one, unfortunately. If I think of it, I'll let you know... anyway, lalalala. Good story!
the rose is ice chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
"SALT ACID DOES NOT A PET MAKE!"

This has got to be one of my favorite stories. As a matter of fact . . . *clicks add author to my favorite authors list*
Princess Amanda chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
Salt acid does not a pet make...I'm so stealing that. Hehe. Now...rule 4!
Princess Amanda chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
I so can't wait for rule three, now.

I have this creeping feeling in my gut that something horrible is going to happen...not just bad...horrible!

Here I am, hoping everything will be alright...

So, what's rule three?
WhyIOughta chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
_ YAY! I love it! Too bad no one ever listens to Bova. They might learn something if they did. Keep the fanfiction coming!

I'll try to keep the annoying sidenotes out of the reviews from now on. I must have been pretty annoying with those, and I apologize.

Cat
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Wow! I like that! It's cool. And stuff. Now...what are the other three rules? And you're teacher is AWESOME! for inspiring this and stuf like that.
WhyIOughta chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
_ Yes, I'd like to know what the other 3 rules are! Yay, Bova from Uranus!